WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SLC MP: Three presidencies to determine time of national meeting soon

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

Baghdad (AIN) –MP, Salman al-Mousawi, of the State of Law Coalition expected that the President, Jalal Talabani, the Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki and the Speaker, Osama al-Nijaifi to hold a meeting within the next two days to determine the time for holding the national meeting.

Speaking to All Iraq News Agency (AIN), he stated "The three presidencies may hold a meeting to discuss the updates of the political process and the current crisis then they will announce the time for holding the national meeting."

"Maliki and Talabani, in their last meeting, agreed to expedite holding the national meeting and discussing the proposal submitted by the Iraqi National Alliance and Talabani's proposal in addition to the other proposals of the other blocs," he added.

The President, Jalal Talabani, at the beginning of 2012, has called to hold a national conference to settle the disputes among the political blocs.

The conference was supposed to be held at the end of January, but it was postponed till further announcement. /End/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Soon, as in the coming days, right?!!

Fast Eddie

What a meeting in 2 days to pick a date, WTF these guys just need to say this is the date & if you don't show up than it's your fault if you don't get what you wanted to ask for. & just be done with this thing.

Reflection

Fast Eddie wrote:What a meeting in 2 days to pick a date, WTF these guys just need to say this is the date & if you don't show up than it's your fault if you don't get what you wanted to ask for. & just be done with this thing.

I feel ya on that. Having a meeting to talk about a meeting to set a guideline for a meeting to set a date for a meeting to decide what panties to wear to a meeting so they can discuss which golf shoes to wear on the green so they can discuss the next meeting to decide what toothbrush to use before the final meeting to decide who's carpooling with who to the national conference.

Sounds about right to me. lol!

Herb62

Herb62

lol! lol!

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

.....wait, you lost me at panties................................ ............................................... Cool Laughing Razz

Reflection

Shredd wrote:.....wait, you lost me at panties................................ ............................................... Cool Laughing Razz

Well, I'm glad I kept it PG rated then. lol!

Fast Eddie

Reflection wrote:
Shredd wrote:.....wait, you lost me at panties................................ ............................................... Cool Laughing Razz

they don't want to show up wearing the same suit. hahahahahahahahahaha
or clash wearing hot pink & purple

Reflection

Fast Eddie wrote:
Reflection wrote:

they don't want to show up wearing the same suit. hahahahahahahahahaha
or clash wearing hot pink & purple

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum