WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newspaper interview (Awene) Kurdish with Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Newspaper interview (Awene) Kurdish with Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki

18/04/2012 | (Voice of Iraq)

Interview newspaper (Awene) Kurdish with Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki held a newspaper Awene Kurdish interview with Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki reads as follows:

Question 1: There is a general impression in Kurdistan that the differences between the Government of the Centre and the Region took a personal nature and became a dispute between Mr. al-Maliki and the Kurdish regional president Massoud Barzani, is limited because the war of words between the two sides while the Kurdistan region is managed by the two parties and that National Union is a key partner in the administration of the territory and hand the presidency of the local government in the Territory now, why?

Makiki: For me personally I do not have any personal differences with Mr. Massoud Barzani, and I did not touch him with something despite all the statements are issued by the nature of the personal, but I was hoping to get. Although I can say many things, But I have a question I can not find an answer to one but several answers to why suddenly Before the summit, issued this statement and we are aware that a lot of politicians, intellectuals and Kurdish political forces is not satisfied with this escalation, which adopted by one party and many of them contact us and Ibguana so clearly and we hope to unite the Kurdish position in accordance with the Constitution and the interests of the Kurdish people, who sacrificed much and resisted the dictatorship in order to attain their legitimate rights and to live along with the rest of the Iraqi people freedom and dignity, prosperity and the atmosphere of a real democracy.

Question 2: Athmkm Mr. Barzani and breach Njahl what you signed in Erbil, said in more than one occasion that you Aaltzm to the Constitution and Erbil agreements that led to the formation of a government of national unity. What is your response? Barzani pointed out that the positions you: prime minister, the leadership of the armed forces? The three security ministries (Defense, Interior and National Security) and this gives the impression that you as the unique power in Iraq?

Maliki: Agreement, as you know, held in Baghdad and the opening of the meeting in Arbil, and accept to speak the real objective and not to accept the claim that the Aaaadh buckets and the agreement was executed when the distribution of key sites and the Presidency of the Council of Representatives of the Iraqi and the Presidency of the Kurdistan Alliance and the prime minister of the National Alliance, and this is the core and essence of the agreement, despite the got withdrawal from Iraq when the vote on the presidency, the first veto of the agreement, but the coalition committed to the voice of Mr. President. The rest of the vocabulary that must be known to the Iraqi citizens a vehicle and the piece in and Turkmenh and its components other are like oil and gas law it is located since 2007 in the House of Representatives has not been put forward and voted upon and enacted so far, has tried to Mr. Massoud to cooperate and coordinate Maalaracah development of alternative law in violation of the agreement was rejected in the House of Representatives, and paragraphs as well as Moduaaallo year, the House also revolves around the disagreement between the blocks, including the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers which is not approved blocks to ratify it, including the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives is the responsibility of the House of Representatives, including the balance has formed a tripartite committee to develop a context to achieve a balance and I worked for did not succeed so far, although the balance is especially in the higher echelons of the state of Ministers to the agents to advisors and to the bodies., including the guards of the region (Peshmerga) This paragraph raises each year in the annual budget, but not implemented and the reason is known is the lack of law allows payment of dues to the Regional Guard, but that the constitution explicitly when making them from Mokhtsat region. then all residues are present and on the table, including the Policy Board, which was rejected in the House of Representatives for violating provisions of the Constitution, and now all agreements from Erbil to Baghdad, which provide that no violation of the Constitution and was the most important paragraph which is that it must be consistent with the Constitution and violates the Constitution rejects. When finished and the presence of foreign troops are heading for the construction of the state, and means that we must find solutions for all the obstacles, including the Endowment of the Convention on Arbil, and there are outstanding problems such as oil contracts and border crossings, airports, and to act within the disputed areas and the issue of Article 140 and the opening of representative offices abroad and the problem with the Council of Representatives, which insisted on the role of the executive violates the principle of separation of policy. These and other put them at the national meeting, but Iraq, and some refuse to discuss the Kurdistan Alliance and wants to shorten the meeting on items are no longer essential, and yet we are all bound by Entradja accordance with the Constitution. The Constitution is the foundation, who made ​​the Prime Minister, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces was not determined by the deputy or agent along the lines of the countries largest such as America and many other countries in the region, then this is the Constitution and if it does not like this one should go and change the Constitution and places restrictions on the validity of the Commander in Chief of the armed forces, nor know it not in the province is also the Commander in Chief who is president of the province or is it part of other political forces in the security services? The ministries defense is the minister of Iraq, Dr. Saadoun al-Dulaimi, and there is no ministry of national security because it went with deletions and Altrchiq and I just run the Department of the Interior, a constitutional right to a natural . Twice consecutive accordance with the Constitution and provided the names of candidates for the defense and interior, but the House has not offered up to the vote, and the Constitution says that the present Prime Minister, ministers of the House of Representatives who has the right to give confidence and acceptance or rejection, but this did not happen. So where is the monopoly power, especially if we know that the leadership teams and operations of the Kurds as well as from Sunni brothers is balanced and I will return again the oldest names to the House of Representatives hoping to vote for her, but Aémlha predecessor.

Question 3: remarks Your Excellency in Okaz newspaper on the enjoyment of the Kurds in Iraq more rights of Kurds neighboring countries have created resentment among the public and official in Kurdistan, you mentioned that more than one territory received the constitutional and legal rights through a long way from the military and political Alnzal in earlier times, not the rights of it from the current government?

Maliki: Talk about the fact did not contain the concept of gratitude on the Kurds do not know where this came the understanding that you would have it, we know more than the suffering of the Kurdish people and the size of the injustice practiced against him and I am personally very close to this suffering and I know so well. Certainly one of Ayman when people get their rights, especially as it was obtained through the struggle and the sacrifices I've got the Kurdish people, as happened on the gains of the Iraqi people are all a result of the fall of the gains of the dictatorial regime is legitimate rights must be preserved and not to waste it. I take this opportunity to warn some of the tone of incitement to resort to in an attempt to incite people against each other or the induction of the national party against the other through the distortion of words and removed from the context. This approach is dangerous and harmful to everyone and must be considered from the estate of the former regime who were not only tragedies. The friction and release tense statements does not come to no good all the Iraqi people, not even for the Kurdish people and I call on the Kurdish people to beware of irresponsible statements even keep people enjoy the wealth of his country.

Question 4: emphasizes that the Barzani Kurds are marginalized in the army while the army should be managed in accordance with the principles of national, impartial and balanced, and cite the appointment of senior leadership in the army before you, what is your comment?

Maliki: Barzani said the chief of staff by name (Babiker Zebari) and pointed out that he just powers from, is this true? Why? Appropriate to inform the Kurdish people and observers of the things on the facts: Did you know that the commander of the Air Force and Chief of Staff and Director of Intelligence and Security in the Defense and Deputy Chief of Staff for Training and Deputy Interior Minister for intelligence and the leadership of the third year, fourth and Operations Command Baghdad Rusafa all of the brothers the Kurds and large numbers of officers at various levels and mattresses. With regard to Mr. army chief of staff, we are behind us and there is a problem out of the appointment in order to achieve the post you are talking about and is now within our team and military exercises done to respect, but the question that this fact be offset by the opposite, where Do not have the Federal Government any information or the income or the supervision of the any security man and the highest security policy, is not part of Kurdistan and Iraq covered by the Constitution, such as Basra, Baghdad and Nineveh?

Question 5: Why change the strong and good relations between the Kurds and Shi'ite politicians to wars and a verbal altercation over the media? Do not you think that the differences of the Intergovernmental Panel in Baghdad and Erbil have a negative impact on the Shiite-Kurdish relations? -

Maliki: I do not think that the differences that are being talked about and exaggerating the threat to the relations with the Kurdish people have moved together and go Iraq, the entire vehicle and the piece in and Turkmenh and all its components from the stage of projection of tyranny and dictatorship to the stage of building the state on the basis of a constitutional right may not be easy but it is to be it as necessary to determine the powers of the region and the provinces in all security issues, foreign policy and control of border crossings and how the distribution of wealth as well as how investment should be to look these things seriously and in accordance with the Constitution and must be satisfied, including his oath to us constitution. I say quite frankly that I have time to fully enforce the Constitution. Since everyone is talking about the application of the Constitution I believe that the solutions will become possible. The Maém Iraqis now, including the Kurds is to focus on service issues and the fight against corruption and achieving security and a decent living, and why the fear of application of the Constitution and escape towards bilateral agreements and compromises and concessions here and win there, this is Eebeni the country and we are committed to the Black Single of the Constitution and invite others to commit it.

Question 6: If you are aware of the smuggling of oil from Kurdistan to Iran and Afghanistan, as confirmed by Messrs. al-Shahristani and Allaibi Why did not Tbadroa to be stopped according to the official and legal frameworks across the region or with your relations with Iran? Why Hjpettm this information on the street until the outbreak of fierce differences between the two sides? -

Maliki: We have worked to inform the brothers in Kurdistan, we talked about it and also with the Iranian side, but not through the media and we have all what is possible in order to prevent this phenomenon, which dissipated the wealth of people, including the Kurdish people for the benefit of individuals and mafias. You know you have more than others. We have always and continue to prefer to solve the problems between us and away from the media so we were surprised by a barrage of accusations @ NGED for any reason we find it not only serves a single predators who do not want the best for the Iraqi people as a whole nor of the Kurdish people. Faced with this reality and we found ourselves obliged to clarify some facts to the public, and tell you had previously offered on one of the Kurdish officials pictures of tanks, the oil which escapes from the oil fields of the check (Khanaqin) and supported by all our strength and pointed to the body that evasion, and what we want to prevent sending regiment to protect the wells from smuggling almost get a battle with the forces came from the province.

Question 7: If confirmation Kurd on the success of oil policies in the region and its failure in Baghdad and Itschdon as witnessed by the Region of increased production and prosperity and Alozdhae while the rates of production is increasing slowly in Baghdad, not to indicate that the right policies of the Territory on oil despite Oaataradkm severe from Mnzawrkm constitutional?

Maliki: There is no doubt the success of our oil and the extent of transparency provided through a competition and contracts in public is certain that the better versions of the contract to protect the wealth of the Iraqi people from manipulation, and took place before the eyes of the people and the observers, but not certain success in the region. Who do not want to go into the nature of the oil policies pursued by the extent to which the gains of the people about what to offer for companies of gains and temptations, but in all cases must follow the principles and assets constitutional invest oil wealth .

Question 8: information circulating in the Region indicates that you adhere to the Constitution in Articles consistent with your policies and ignore the articles that are not in favor of your policies, for example, and stood face federal provinces, although the text of the Constitution literally, but you cite the Constitution in other ways to narrow down on the other components of Iraq. -

Maliki: In a meeting of the four major Kurdish parties, advocacy and the Supreme Council was transparent talked about commitment to the Constitution. And I was moved that the air Fastarzt irregularities that took place from the other parties, and I told them I want you mentioned constitutional violations recorded on without them I hear something, I have asked repeatedly that brought me to Mkhalfaty Asahhaa if not actually, I submit to the federal Hiiaama Aaaredha. But federalism also have controls and introductions imposed by the Constitution and the reality and say: that Article 140 concerning the limits of the disputed areas are Kthberh in Kirkuk, Nineveh and Diyala, Salahuddin and Anbar, Karbala and Baghdad, Muthanna and Nasiriya. And Article 140 obliges the President of the Republic submitted a proposal to the limits of the provinces did not submit the proposal for the duration of the Presidency of the Republic, and now what was to become president of the republic, and not presented to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the Council has not discussed. Here I say as I said to the Governor of Salah al-Din on any area you want to set up provincial and federal said the entire limits of the province, I said, but there is conflict about Tuz and other areas, he said, refuse to deduct part I said this is a problem that must be solved on the basis of the constitution then be federal. And also there are irregularities in the voting and the problem of legality and collect signatures in a way Imknwaltan So where we are with the correct contexts according to federal and non-violation of the Constitution.

Question 9: He said some parliamentarians to the Kurds that the good relations between Iraqi leaders and the president of the region led you to believe that the territory and its president, conspire to your presidency of the government, is this true? -

Maliki: The right of the province and its leaders to be Atorōha relationship with any party whatsoever and no right to object to that one as long as the process is under way in accordance with constitutional rules and the fundamentals of government and political alliances. But certainly Anhab to see the region become a focus of the activity of entities known Btamrha to the government, but some are known objectives aimed at undermining the foundations of the political process that gave the Iraqi people a lot of sacrifices for their stability, and do not want the people of the Kurdish victims of chauvinist Baathist be a haven for those killers of Iraqis especially the Kurds in Halabja and Anfal and others, this is what concerns us and Aadharna to ally with the Iraqi Kurdish regional president or other as the right not to ally ourselves with any component or party within the region and outside, because the right one.

Question 10: Do you Daqkm as Prime Minister of Iraq federal support Barzani and his party to the mobility of the popular in Syria and raised the Kurdish community in Erbil, the Syrian opposition, while the stated policy of Iraq is the lack of supporting efforts to overthrow the regime in Syria? Is it influenced the differences with the president of the region on your relations with Minister of Foreign Affairs (free Barzani) because there is speculation to suggest that you presided over a meeting of Arab foreign ministers, while should be headed by Minister of State in accordance with the protocols we obviously in the Arab League? -

Maliki: Our policy in this area are non-interference in internal affairs and opposition to violence and all that leads to the top of the TVA arming and inciting the other and all parties to the regime and the opposition, not toward one party and we found it is best suited to keep our interests. May we act this policy honestly and seriously large and has taken all actions on the border and in political forums, diplomatic, and we have initiatives and mobilized all our political, diplomatic, to achieve this policy and a political solution to achieve the objectives of the Syrian people legitimate and sparing Syria and the region further bloodshed and war. We are aware that the development of events rapidly and sometimes contradictory and should not be tempted to cross some of the developments to come out of this policy and the tendency in favor of this side or that. It should be the foreign policies of countries one even if it is federal, but often Group is committed to the United States under a single unified policy about the events as in the European Union, for example. Therefore, to restrict the region policy of the Federal Government is imposed by the interests of Iraq as a whole, including the region in addition to being a thing constitutionally, and definitely not the right of any province or province of the charts for the same policy other than the foreign policy of the Federal Government because it is of Mokhtsat the federal government remains the region's president and the governor are committed to government policy set by the Council of Ministers in accordance with the constitutional contexts. and my relationship is quite good with the brother and the Foreign Minister, and I applaud him always because he treats an Iraqi official and not as a nation and that the focus of respect, and I applaud his effort to the success of the summit, and so must be both committed to a national task. Lama meeting Minister of Foreign Affairs seems that you have not Ttabauh well it manages and the chairmanship of Mr. Hoshyar and I just attended at the request of foreign to welcome and give a speech for ten minutes, it is natural that I be attending and following up where I see this is necessary because it enters at the center of my responsibility as prime minister in a parliamentary system. Whenever my brothers asked me to minister. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bye the sea

Good to see Maliki being able to express his view in a Kurdish newspaper.

It will take some time to digest this, but I appreciate the opportunity to read and learn more.

Regards all, bye the sea sunny

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum