WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank: The coming days will witness the stability of the currency market

+3
helend
neednrv
Shredd
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Central Bank: The coming days will witness the stability of the currency market

Sunday, April 15 / April 2012 11:43

BAGHDAD / With: Deputy Governor of the Bank predicted the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Sunday, low price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the coming days.
Saleh said the reporter and the news agency the future on Sunday, that: "The high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and will see the coming days, a significant decline," attributing the "reasons for the high price of the dollar against the dinar to the circumstances of non-natural plaguing the neighboring countries, which had a negative impact in the currency market the country, "Makdan:" the great size of the budget had a significant impact on the Iraqi market, which led to increased demand for foreign currency, as well as increased smuggling currency out of the country. "

The Committee on the economy and investment representative announced earlier held an extended conference to address the high exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, indicating that the conference will address the possibility of reforming the banking system in the country. (Finished)
Sarah-Shammari

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

"The high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and will see the coming days, a significant decline,"

3Central Bank: The coming days will witness the stability of the currency market Empty Let hope so! Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:26 pm

neednrv

Sure like the sound of that vs the other crud coming out over the last week! Smile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

few24u

Shredd wrote: "The high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and will see the coming days, a significant decline,"

Super article. Let's just hope that the "coming days" doesn't mean too many of the coming days.
Thanks Shredd!

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

bump

Reflection

Thank you for the post. I've kinda grown numb to these types of posts though. I've seen "in coming days" soooooo much, it's almost like a recording of the same articles just recycled. All the other good posts the last few days though, has been excellent. Staying possitive.....

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Fast Eddie

Reflection wrote:Thank you for the post. I've kinda grown numb to these types of posts though. I've seen "in coming days" soooooo much, it's almost like a recording of the same articles just recycled. All the other good posts the last few days though, has been excellent. Staying positive.....

WOW! someone who finally gets why I don't get excited anymore of the news no matter how good it sounds. & yes I have said the same thing about the coming day line & got call neg nelly for it.

parothead

parothead

Fast Eddie wrote:
Reflection wrote:Thank you for the post. I've kinda grown numb to these types of posts though. I've seen "in coming days" soooooo much, it's almost like a recording of the same articles just recycled. All the other good posts the last few days though, has been excellent. Staying positive.....

WOW! someone who finally gets why I don't get excited anymore of the news no matter how good it sounds. & yes I have said the same thing about the coming day line & got call neg nelly for it.

Chill Big Guy....We love you. All of the "neg nelly" is just in funnn!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum