WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

VIDEO: Barzani Tells All at The Washington Institute

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

denaridori

Barzani discusses exactly what's going on with the Kurds and will not allow a dictator, Maliki, go against the Constitution by breaching the promises it provides for sharing of power and will not resume oil exports. It doesn't get any better than this!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks dori!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

denaridori

I'm glad to do it...this was too important not to.

Bye the sea

Wow. What a mess we have in Iraq.

Barzani explains it so well to us. I am sure he was here in the U.S. to make sure his people will be protected from the growning rise in power of the military and other enforcement organizations.

His facial expressions (IMO) tell me he is afraid as he speaks to the group. IMO, he has every right to currently have that fear.

It is so good for him to have met with Obama, Clinton, and Biden. I am sure he was seeking assurances of protection for his people and of course himself as he travels back to his home.

We've got a mess on our hands, and something should break soon. Let's hope Talabani handles it well.

Dori, thank you so much for this.

All the best, bye the sea sunny

6VIDEO: Barzani Tells All at The Washington Institute Empty unbelievable interview with Barzani Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:05 pm

redbird

bye the Sea,

You don't come to chat very often lately, but I have always enoyed your insights to this humongous puzzle. You, like me, have often gone against the conventional wisdom of the dinar community so thank you for that. I just wanted to say that I have tried for months to get people to see the truth about Maliki but I was criticized and ridiculed for my position that he is a power hungry madman. I have contended all along that the problem is Maliki, not Allawi.Now I realize that Allawi aint no saint, but I feel I was unfairly treated for expressing my opinion and my opinion only. Very few would open their mind to an honest opinion, and kept shouting me down with Allawi insults....so it is with regret that I write this as I have enjoyed many chats with many great people. On chat i am known as Pat and to all those who were gracious I wish you well and good Luck. BondLady thank you for all of your efforts...you are a true gem. Best wishes, Pat Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Bye the sea

Pat, you are right, I just don't come to chat anymore. Too much going on with the different businesses that I own.

As for your opinion regarding Maliki, I do have to hand it to you. You have been spot on. No one called it like you!

I have a friend that turns on BL chat each week and catches me up it when he can. He has told me that you were the "Lone Ranger" so to speak in seeing Maliki for what he really was, a very bad Leader. He did say that you have said from time to time you knew Maliki just needed to give on one issue without trying to capture everything for himself. You did a great job in pointing this out. Your insight is to be commended.

Thank you for your comments about me, and I look forward to hearing more about your comments each week.
See you at the big RV party someday. Provided we actually get someone to lead the country.........Ha.

denaridori

I don't know why people have put Maliki on a pedistal when the signs were there. For those who aren't aware of what's been going on, it's been exciting to see this unfold because of one person who has gone apart from most and, I must say, has explained EXACTLY what Barzani has said in his video.

That's why I've been so excited when I post anything about Talabani taking charge, to watch the Kurds, and that Maliki is a wanna-be-dictator.

When the national conference didn't come to pass, I was told to continue to watch the Kurds because their main goal was to implement Erbil -- yes, everything's been approved, passed, and signed (even by Maliki), but the tide continued to change one too many times for the Kurds. So when they halted the oil exports as they did in 2010 and 2009 for 13 days until Maliki gave them what they wanted - I couldn't have been happier. They have the Ace card and they're not letting up. And, this video confirms it!!

The other thing we've heard has been that Shabibi can pull the trigger....Not so...He's just not going to do it with a dictator, corrupt, thief in the house. We've always been told that they need a fully formed government and until that Erbil is implemented so they can have the power sharing which Barzani explains, then Allawi will finally be seated and we'll have the ministers. Then, Shabibi can revalue their currency ...and by the looks of things, these guys are working overtime to get him out (if he isn't out already) and replaced with Chalibi with ermergency meetings set up by Talabani.

Sorry I'm rambling on, but this is THE MOST exciting week ever and to watch it unfold is great. I trust that Talabani and Barzani will make it happen and I believe they have support of the US and UN and are in a great position...Checkmate! Very Happy

Bye the sea

Pat, I re-read your post this morning, and now my take-away from your words are that you are leaving Bond Lady.

I hope this isn't true. Maybe the others just need some time to see your point, and your assessment. Calm heads will prevail.

It is my wish for you to stay. The times I've read your thoughts, you've had good insight and you can help others here.

redbird

hey Bye the Sea...thanks for your kind words and concern. I probaly won't be accepted back as everytime they see me come on they will probably see me as a reminder of how wrong they were...good luck to you and maybe if I get a few apologies I will feel welcome back.

Happy Easter,

PAT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum