WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hashemi, Vice President of Iraq's "East": Qatar bear the burden of change and reform with courage and daring and high sense of responsibility

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

carpentersr

I left Kurdistan, with the consent of the Iraqi Civil Aviation, and I will
claim Mtardta by Interpol is part of the lie promoted by al-Maliki
95% of prisoners from the Sunni Arabs and neighboring Iran ignite sectarian strife in the region
documented information with Barzani involvement of leaders in the security agencies in the killings of the Shiites
are happy Baudtna to the Arabs but the Iraqi scene absent from the Baghdad summit
Interview: Taha Hussein:
His Excellency Mr. Tariq al-Hashimi, Vice President of the Republic of Iraq brother, that his relationship with the State of Qatar distinct and beyond the political ties to the friendliness and respect and appreciation, praising the position of the State of Qatar in the words of the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs on claims for his arrest , and that this demand was met Deprecatingly, stressing that Qatar has entered history, and recorded the positions of hard for any other country that recorded, and bear the burden of phase change and reform with all the courage, and with all the boldness and Caourala responsibility, Hashemi said in an interview with the "East": I am come Iraq did not come from another country, and traveled under the sun in broad daylight and in a legal way, I have come country by plane after we got the approval of the Iraqi Civil Aviation, the aircraft landing and taking off characters that will be on board. He said the claim that Interpol pursues Hashemi part of the lies that propagate al-Maliki and the Iraqi media sectarian misleading.
warned Hashemi of the persistence of sectarianism in Iraq as it has become with many of the ministries and institutions of the creator of a sectarian one, and that 95% of prisoners in detention camps are a component Year , also warned against the penetration of Iran's internal affairs, stressing that this penetration is clear evidence recognized by Iranian leaders.
The following is the text of the meeting ..
* Home We would like to tell us about the nature of your visit to Doha, and how do you assess the situation the country at the request of Nouri al-Maliki your greeting?
- visit really comes in the framework of repeated visits you've made ​​to the State of Qatar .. He was scheduled on January 29 where you were before the crisis erupted, and in consultation with the leadership in the State of Qatar, we decided to postpone the visit until after the summit so as not to misinterpretation of the visit, and so is not said in the media tendentious: that Hashemi traveled to Arab countries to urge them not to participate in the Summit, or to have representation at the conference is less than the required level, so I can be away from these charges I, personally, and the countries that I visit, and you can see some of the media of Iraq sliding into the accusations and suspicions and the words of an irresponsible and inaccurate, and yesterday there was talk that Tareq al-Hashemi will meet in Doha, some of the symbols of the former regime, and I did not meet anyone. I am proud and very happy to be my relationship with the State of Qatar, and in particular with His Highness the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, a privileged relationship beyond the political relations to the relations of friendship, respect and appreciation, has praised the historic role played by this state, with respect to spring the Arab and the changes taking place in the Arab world and alignment with the people in order to get rid of the systems and totalitarian regimes Tagotah .. And the role of Qatar in this matter is well known .. It entered recorded history, a position I think it is difficult for any other country to record this position, and bear the burden of changing the stage with all the courage, and with all this courage and high sense of responsibility. I wish to record a full appreciation and respect for the position of the State of Qatar, With regard to claims the arrest of al-Hashemi, has met this demand Deprecatingly, you have come from Iraq did not come from another country, and traveled under the sun in broad daylight and in a legal way, I came by plane country after We got the approval of the Iraqi civil aviation aircraft landing and taking off the characters that will be on board. campaign known * you surprised by this request on the part of al-Maliki and al-Shahristani? - I think that all these well-known campaign .. If the province of Kurdistan, which is part of Iraq for reasons of constitutional and legal did not recognize the order of arrest issued by the judiciary and he has a justification of constitutional and legal on the subject, and I have immunity under Article 93 of the Constitution did not apply to my right, Valmnesb sovereign Iraqi state has immunity , meaning that the accusations directed to the post of the minister up to the position of President of the Republic does not fall within the jurisdiction of ordinary courts, but from the jurisdiction of the Constitutional Court, and in my case this issue has not been applied, were exceeded Constitution, and I went lawsuits and accusations directly to the ordinary criminal courts, as if I were someone who does not Otqld sovereign position in the Iraqi state, and the State of Qatar to learn this matter carefully, and the Kurdistan region knows this matter carefully, and therefore did not implement the warrant of arrest and is considered of no value, this is surprising, and today I am happy with the fact that His Excellency Dr. Khalid al-Attiyah, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs response to this issue, and denounced this issue, and said about me: It came from Iraq .. If it was a warrant of arrest, how the plane took off? * Why fabricated al-Maliki this crisis with Qatar did not Evtolha media with Kurdistan? - He tried several times, and the Kurdistan region Re Frankly, saying: We do not recognize the orders of arrest, which is usually politicized, and built on false confessions and statements tend duress, with regard to Balhashima is Vice President of the Republic and has immunity under Article 93 of the Constitution, Aftbakoa Constitution and the law. * Maliki did not say these positions only after the Arab summit, why turned and abused to Qatar and Saudi Arabia? - This retreat is an acceptable fact as announced decisions prior to the summit, and the Iraqi people sympathy and deal with these decisions that Iraq will not be singing outside the flock, and will abide by the decisions of the Arab League, but everyone was surprised to turn on these positions, and became today's Iraq is isolated from the Arab position, this is not in the interest of Iraq at all. lie * inform the government alleged that the arrest warrant to Interpol sent you what that true? - This part of the lying, There was no court decision against me .. , Which was released just a judicial body is still in the process of preliminary investigation .. There are charges and sent to the Vice President of the Republic was not up to the court after the criminal, the criminal court has not made ​​a decision rule, so how is the involvement of Interpol in the case is still under investigation at the moment? This is part of lying in the media tendentious, not yet reached this stage and Interpol start tasks when a court judgment conclusively, in the sense that the decision even if issued by the Criminal Court will be indistinguishable, and then acquired have become final and outstanding, and then if escaped Hashemi or on governance, pursued by Interpol, and even to this moment, all that has happened is that the charges are and are still in the process of the investigation did not reach the court until this moment, not issued by a court ruling, when is the involvement of Interpol, this part of the lies in the fact of the matter. * It is said that the issue Hashemi has become a pressure point, however, the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq against the central government in Baghdad? - This is not accurate, Vtatef Kurdistan with the issue Hashemi stems from legal considerations, and to maintain the political process it is essential that there be immunity for the leaders of political entities, or assume the function of sovereign Iraqi state, and today targeting al-Hashemi left the impression that the emergence of all political leaders to open, possibly targeting the future, and therefore that did not stop the plot to target Hashimi, probably will come round to the rest of the leaders, and today when he speaks one of the leaders of the Kurdistan Alliance and says quite frankly: My presence Baghdad is no longer safe as long as the Vice President of the Republic could not guarantee his safety and to protect himself from this high office that held by a, and through its place in the political process that community holds eight years ago, and if all of these issues were not given this man immunity, how then will be available immunity to me and others, and today the defense of Tariq al-Hashimi and the political process is the rejection of tyranny, and the case is not personal and I hope that my presence in Kurdistan, a burden to Kurdistan, but the group say the following: We are better than others in that we realize what is the meaning of injustice, we are sure Hashimi, innocent, and then this man an injustice, and as long as oppressed and got a degree that presence in the Kurdistan region, then will defend al-Hashemi, and when Mr. Massoud Barzani: the case beyond the political issues to issues of moral and, consequently, we are committed to defending you, , this issue has not Tajir political issues at all, this position noble-Sharif from the President of Kurdistan, and the President, not based on a political deal or upon the exchange of interests, but it is a position based on a high sense of responsibility, and the preservation of Iraq's future, and the path the political process. your right * Do you agree that the arrest warrant you targeting for the year and the escalation of sectarian happening in Iraq and what are the other driving a sectarian war in Baghdad? - You have the right to feel this sense, today Tariq al-Hashimi is a personal five Sunni Arabs, which targets and the threat of exists for the characters Sunni Arab in the political process Casthdav clear political on this issue and at the same time feel that there are arrest warrants for leaders of the National Alliance, but it is Atnvz and there orders the arrest of some military leaders, but it is Atnvz them, even if conducted a survey of prisoners in detention centers are finding that More than 95% of prisoners are from the component of the Sunni Arab, and this issue seemed to eye-catching and there are orders to Atnvz right leaders because there are orders from the state dare to al-Maliki said arrest them because he knows the price we will pay to anger neighboring country if the targeted one of the leaders of the National Alliance, but targeting leaders of the Iraqi List, and certainly the issue clear political. * So you can be classified Maliki's position of Syria as the position of sectarian? - what happened that Maliki had accused the Syrian government in the past of being behind the terror and violence in Iraq, so they made ​​a complete dossier to the Security Council after the bombings of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Justice and Finance in 2010 and we were we adopt the position moderate and we used to say that the government should provide the evidence before the charge, but Maliki accused the government and accused the Syrian Baath Party and the Syrian leadership of being behind the violence and behind the terrorism in Iraq, so it was singing the charges down the Syrian regime, but suddenly turned position to the position of a supportive and statements issued by the two days before the surprising saying that the Syrian regime will not fail and why fall. Iranian influence * Is it comprises orientations Iran in Syria then? - certainly the Iranian position is clear on this issue, and relations with Iran, a strong and Iranian influence clearly has expanded Iran since 2006 in various aspects of the state and has become a major player in many of the files. * How to read the Arab role in Iraq? - There is the reluctance of Arab Iraq and leave the Iraqi scene completely as it helped in the penetration of Iran to all aspects of the state of Iraq and the Arabs bear a large part in This is what happened to their presence with the dispute with the Americans McCann to relieve them to close the doors with Iraq and leave the Iraqis to face their fate in this way. * How do you see the course of the Arab summit, then in Baghdad? - We are delighted to return Iraq to the incubators Arab and happy to sit the Arab summit in Baghdad, but We had hoped to be the Iraqi issue is part of the decisions of the final statement of the conference, but Iraq was absent from the scene, although there are many issues that call for the Arab position, because the challenges we face in Iraq beyond our capabilities in the face and had to be that contained a clear reference to the situation in Iraq confirms through which the Arab position and its solidarity with the Iraqi people, stood with Iraq in the face of all these challenges is unfortunate that Iraq was absent from the scene in all of these decisions and I was hoping is that the mere holding of the summit without the decisions about Iraq is a deficiency significantly to the achievements of the Arab summit. * In the light of This scene, HE Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim that there are issues with Iraq should be looking after the summit and that the poor representation at the summit is a message to the government of Iraq? - certainly, we believe that the issue of sectarianism and clear in the diagnosis of the Iraqi crisis in any field you go today you experience the sectarian and find Today several ministries were closed on one component and find the armed forces Bkiedadtha and departments are closed on one component the other hand, find the detainees and the raids and arrests taking place in the provinces with a majority Sunni Arab and the case became clear, the government revealed its project, and targeting of Hashemi all Maihaml of symbolism and the representation of the component's Sunni I I'm not king of myself and I came to the political process based on the votes in Baghdad of a particular component is the one who was elected Hashemi, is supposed to be no immunity for Hashemi because of its representation at least for this component and the matter instead to be a positive point in dealing with al-Hashemi was considered a negative aspect and thus was allergic before others leaders from the other and the case is no longer a secret and I am sorry to say this speech, I wish to say that Iraq was able to build a civil state, a state of institutions based on justice put all Iraqi ruler and one on the threshold of one of the sense of responsibility of the rights and duties as set out in Part Two of the Constitution, but this did not happen and there is a great injustice is based on the non-acceptance of the other. innocent * Mr. Massoud Barzani stressed that those who kill Shiites are from the Office of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, a damning indictment of the owners? - and stop Mr. Massoud Barzani, with Tariq al-Hashemi said that the This man is innocent, and although I did not offer any evidence of Barzani to my innocence, but the brothers the Kurds are in the Iraqi state and are also in some of the security services, and so they have information security that they can all the way to determine their position on security, Mr. Masood said that we have evidence that those who kill Shiites and Sunnis the parties are close to the Office of the Adjutant General of the Armed Forces, and this characterization was based on the documented information to Mr. Massoud Barzani, and not just emotion or charge. * you are part of the political process .. What is fact that there are prisons and political death squads run by the Office of the Adjutant General of the Armed Forces? - the future will reveal much that is obscure at present and problematic today that the security apparatus and armed forces are under the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, which is the same Prime Minister!! And hence these suspicions revolve. evidence * But did not you over and you are in the State Administration of possession of the evidence? - I have no proof but it is in sometimes given when there are murders and look at nature, we find it spoken only by a regulator and a device having control and a has the possibility of crossing points of control in Baghdad and then escape the offender, offender to perform his only crime, but he can escape from the pursuit of security services, and this issue could not person or gang simple that you make must be no services organization carries out. * if it does not not sectarian, why adopt the al-Maliki that the position of the Kingdom of Bahrain while becoming cool and safe on Syria? - the region with great regret facing the sectarian strife is real. * It is lit? - perhaps its neighbor Iran behind this sedition with great regret, and permission for such strife would cause everyone a net loss of We tried the sectarian strife in the years 2005 to 2007 and left everyone a net loss, and the division of Arabs on the basis of doctrinal not in favor of Arabs, and we must overcome this ordeal, the adoption of rationality and wisdom should not be sliding our brothers in this unenviable position because Malath very dangerous for the states must be anticipate this issue. A flagrant interference in internal affairs and allergic Profile I accuse countries of being behind this targeting. a major player * Iran denies the charges, what evidence of Iranian infiltration in Iraq? - Iran is a major player in Iraq's internal affairs a matter of clear evidence recognition of Iranian leaders that Iraq has become a zone of influence of Iran and southern Iraq is. When they say that America out of Iraq passively defeated while expand Iran's internal affairs, and this fact, and Anicol was supposed to interfere with Turkey or the Arab countries, but we say we prefer that the decision to the Iraqis without the intervention of any State. * after disagreements Baghdad and Erbil Can you see an ad for a Kurdish state? - we hope to keep Iraq united and are working on it and hope the survival of the brothers the Kurds are partners in the country and we Antmany division of Iraq, but the brothers, the Kurds have said that their right to self-determination and resolution on the partnership with others in a democratic Iraq and not in Under Iraq's authoritarian rule, which will destabilize Iraq and possibly affect the unit is oriented authoritarian new, there is a deviation dangerous to the political process and instead we are building a true democracy would make Iraq a model unique in the Middle East and Arab region, and since 2006 we see attractive to the authority of the deviation from the democratic path toward tyranny, and there are serious indicators .. And beyond the day when the Prime Minister and accusations directed to the Vice President of the Republic without any regard for the relevance of this position and immunity according to the constitution, what is the explanation we offer is the interpretation of tyranny? How dare the Prime Minister that goes beyond the position of Vice President in this way if it was not his strength and power and courage and the politicization of the judiciary so that he can fabricate all of these issues. premature to * There is talk hesitate in light of the convergence Sunni Arab-Kurdish establishment of the territory of a joint .. How true these words? - this talk is premature to we in the first place we want to reform the Iraqi issue, perhaps the provinces predominantly Sunni Arab has a crisis in human rights because of the arrests and raids, but the southern provinces suffer from want and destitution and poverty and misery because of financial and administrative corruption, and corruption impeded the equitable distribution of revolutions on the Iraqis. It must be a government that represents all Iraqis. * Do you have intention to stay in Qatar? - not at all, I will not leave my country in any case and my country in dire need of me, and they offered to leave until you close the files, and they fled Hashemi and will turn a blind eye from the rest files and shut case, and the main purpose of all the media campaign is the confusion on my visit to Qatar, and they are unwilling even in my presence in Baghdad and that prevented the transfer of the case from Baghdad to Kirkuk as part of Article 55 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. * stay in the constitutional articles, your ambassador in Qatar said that the issue of immunity is limited to members of parliament under Article 63? - Article 93/6 says that the accusations directed to the positions of the sovereign of the Minister until the Prime Aljmoria within the jurisdiction of the Federal Constitutional Court. When they say that America out of Iraq passively defeated while expand Iran's internal affairs, and this fact, and Anicol was supposed to interfere with Turkey or the Arab countries, but we say we prefer that the decision to the Iraqis without the intervention of any State. * after disagreements Baghdad and Erbil Can you see an ad for a Kurdish state? - we hope to keep Iraq united and are working on it and hope the survival of the brothers the Kurds are partners in the country and we Antmany division of Iraq, but the brothers, the Kurds have said that their right to self-determination and resolution on the partnership with others in a democratic Iraq and not in Under Iraq's authoritarian rule, which will destabilize Iraq and possibly affect the unit is oriented authoritarian new, there is a deviation dangerous to the political process and instead we are building a true democracy would make Iraq a model unique in the Middle East and Arab region, and since 2006 we see attractive to the authority of the deviation from the democratic path toward tyranny, and there are serious indicators .. And beyond the day when the Prime Minister and accusations directed to the Vice President of the Republic without any regard for the relevance of this position and immunity according to the constitution, what is the explanation we offer is the interpretation of tyranny? How dare the Prime Minister that goes beyond the position of Vice President in this way if it was not his strength and power and courage and the politicization of the judiciary so that he can fabricate all of these issues. premature to * There is talk hesitate in light of the convergence Sunni Arab-Kurdish establishment of the territory of a joint .. How true these words? - this talk is premature to we in the first place we want to reform the Iraqi issue, perhaps the provinces predominantly Sunni Arab has a crisis in human rights because of the arrests and raids, but the southern provinces suffer from want and destitution and poverty and misery because of financial and administrative corruption, and corruption impeded the equitable distribution of revolutions on the Iraqis. It must be a government that represents all Iraqis. * Do you have intention to stay in Qatar? - not at all, I will not leave my country in any case and my country in dire need of me, and they offered to leave until you close the files, and they fled Hashemi and will turn a blind eye from the rest files and shut case, and the main purpose of all the media campaign is the confusion on my visit to Qatar, and they are unwilling even in my presence in Baghdad and that prevented the transfer of the case from Baghdad to Kirkuk as part of Article 55 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. * stay in the constitutional articles, your ambassador in Qatar said that the issue of immunity is limited to members of parliament under Article 63? - Article 93/6 says that the accusations directed to the positions of the sovereign of the Minister until the Prime Aljmoria within the jurisdiction of the Federal Constitutional Court. When they say that America out of Iraq passively defeated while expand Iran's internal affairs, and this fact, and Anicol was supposed to interfere with Turkey or the Arab countries, but we say we prefer that the decision to the Iraqis without the intervention of any State. * after disagreements Baghdad and Erbil Can you see an ad for a Kurdish state? - we hope to keep Iraq united and are working on it and hope the survival of the brothers the Kurds are partners in the country and we Antmany division of Iraq, but the brothers, the Kurds have said that their right to self-determination and resolution on the partnership with others in a democratic Iraq and not in Under Iraq's authoritarian rule, which will destabilize Iraq and possibly affect the unit is oriented authoritarian new, there is a deviation dangerous to the political process and instead we are building a true democracy would make Iraq a model unique in the Middle East and Arab region, and since 2006 we see attractive to the authority of the deviation from the democratic path toward tyranny, and there are serious indicators .. And beyond the day when the Prime Minister and accusations directed to the Vice President of the Republic without any regard for the relevance of this position and immunity according to the constitution, what is the explanation we offer is the interpretation of tyranny? How dare the Prime Minister that goes beyond the position of Vice President in this way if it was not his strength and power and courage and the politicization of the judiciary so that he can fabricate all of these issues. premature to * There is talk hesitate in light of the convergence Sunni Arab-Kurdish establishment of the territory of a joint .. How true these words? - this talk is premature to we in the first place we want to reform the Iraqi issue, perhaps the provinces predominantly Sunni Arab has a crisis in human rights because of the arrests and raids, but the southern provinces suffer from want and destitution and poverty and misery because of financial and administrative corruption, and corruption impeded the equitable distribution of revolutions on the Iraqis. It must be a government that represents all Iraqis. * Do you have intention to stay in Qatar? - not at all, I will not leave my country in any case and my country in dire need of me, and they offered to leave until you close the files, and they fled Hashemi and will turn a blind eye from the rest files and shut case, and the main purpose of all the media campaign is the confusion on my visit to Qatar, and they are unwilling even in my presence in Baghdad and that prevented the transfer of the case from Baghdad to Kirkuk as part of Article 55 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. * stay in the constitutional articles, your ambassador in Qatar said that the issue of immunity is limited to members of parliament under Article 63? - Article 93/6 says that the accusations directed to the positions of the sovereign of the Minister until the Prime Aljmoria within the jurisdiction of the Federal Constitutional Court.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum