WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barham Salih: Kurdistan Regional Government has made several achievements under difficult circumstances

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Barham Salih: Kurdistan Regional Government has made several achievements under difficult circumstances

04/04/2012 21:48

Sulaimaniya, April 4 (Rn) - The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government of the outgoing Barham Ahmed Saleh on Wednesday in a statement televised the end of his duties as head of the Kurdistan Regional Government officially, adding that his government has achieved many of its promises despite what it suffered from difficulties. started the favor by saying " Today ends my responsibilities as head of the Kurdistan Regional Government within the framework of exchange of power according to the agreement between the PUK and the Kurdistan Democratic Party and will leave this responsibility to Barzani and I wish him every success in accomplishing its tasks. "

and added, "I had the honor in the 28 of October of 2009 to take over my responsibilities to the presidency of the provincial government, and along with my colleagues in the Council of Ministers we have committed ourselves responsible for implementing the program of the Kurdish list, and during the past two years and in the atmosphere of a difficult political and difficult in the circumstances was marred by a number of problems accumulated experience of governance in the region, and the formation of strong opposition in the political arena in the region for the first time, the head the coalition government, and the focus of attention of people that take it upon themselves to reform, service delivery and the adoption of social justice, hard work, but we are in such a short time we were able to accomplish an important part of the government program. "

With regard to the tasks carried out by the outgoing government, Saleh said the "A number of the promises we made ​​to you was transformed from slogans to reality on the ground, despite what we faced difficulties, as we were able to reduce the illegal interference in the affairs of government in many areas, and put the foundations of the Government of citizenship." He said, "Over the years, the last two completed the government of many important works and was able, to some extent, from the face of corruption and interests illegal, but we say frankly, we fail of success in some areas as required, since we can not separate the party and the government in full, and we could not re-public property of all, did not we can unify the government to the full, but we started the beginning of the task and I hope the comrades after us to provide better and work on the installation of those foundations. "

Regarding the situation in the Kurdistan region, said Saleh said, "We are now in the midst of rapid changes at the internal and external, and requires the status quo review the situation seriously, and the formulation of our political discourse and our responsibility in accordance with democratic standards away from the hatred and partisan interests and narrow monopoly of power and waste of public wealth. " and added, "we have no political problem is serious to be resolved to ensure the start together in the new phase a manner that serves the interest of our larger "However, saying" This situation requires us to organize our attitudes of the Interior, and conduct a national dialogue quiet and to build a healthy relationship between the political forces and the government and the opposition to reform and renewal. "

and that "during the past two years I got the events of undesirable, especially the events of February 17 that killed Many of the martyrs and the wounded from the citizens and police forces, along with the attack on the headquarters of some political parties and media outlets, and for violations of journalists and Nashtae civil society, where the dreaded events and undesirable where, and in that time, all our efforts focused on cracking down on violence, and the injection the blood of the citizens as possible and not to repeat such acts. "

In the economic Saleh said, "The statistics suggest that economic growth in Kurdistan reached a good level, and private investment has reached $ 18 billion, and to promote economic position of the province, we have sought and efforts made ​​to develop the oil sector and the development of political oil. " With regard to future work concluded in favor by saying "I'm not a student positions Almighty what interests me is to serve the citizen and the future of my nation," is scheduled to vote in the Parliament of the Kurdistan region in its regular day Thursday on the cabinet reshuffle by Prime Minister-designate Barzani. of Dilshad Sven, see: Joseph Karwan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum