WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economic parliamentary: Iraq's new currency will include the Kurdish language and archaeological features of the Kurdistan region

+2
Fast Eddie
Rocky
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Fast Eddie

"the restructuring of the Iraqi currency and delete zeros of the three of them would give them economic advantages task," adding that "it was agreed with four foreign companies a giant re-printing the new currency after deleting three zeros from the beginning of next year." .

now this line is saying new currency after beginning of next year which could make one think RV is next year 2013. So hold on boys & girls who knows we could be waiting that long & yes I know its not the popular answer here but we have to look at that as a possibility, we all want it sooner including me.

TheRock

Fast Eddie wrote:

"the restructuring of the Iraqi currency and delete zeros of the three of them would give them economic advantages task," adding that "it was agreed with four foreign companies a giant re-printing the new currency after deleting three zeros from the beginning of next year." .

now this line is saying new currency after beginning of next year which could make one think RV is next year 2013. So hold on boys & girls who knows we could be waiting that long & yes I know its not the popular answer here but we have to look at that as a possibility, we all want it sooner including me.

If they waited till next year to revalue the currency the economy would be a wreak.. It will happen very soon. Currency we hold now will revalue, new currency will be printed, and Iraq will continue to revalue its currency according to its GDP. Currency we hold and the new will be used together until the project is complete. Revaluation is happening very soon. INFLATION .... Not to argue here in anyway,,, but follow the arts for the last few months Eddie..

Fast Eddie

[quote="TheRock"]
Fast Eddie wrote:

If they waited till next year to revalue the currency the economy would be a wreak.. It will happen very soon. Currency we hold now will revalue, new currency will be printed, and Iraq will continue to revalue its currency according to its GDP. Currency we hold and the new will be used together until the project is complete. Revaluation is happening very soon. INFLATION .... Not to argue here in anyway,,, but follow the arts for the last few months Eddie..

I was not arguing I was only stating my opinion, I thought I was aloud to that, But your comment looks as if your saying I am not.

Bondlady

Bondlady
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

didnt look that way to me eddie he stated his opinon and said he wasnt tryin to argue u stated yours, simple as that....

Fast Eddie

Bondlady wrote:didnt look that way to me eddie he stated his opinon and said he wasnt tryin to argue u stated yours, simple as that....

well if I miss read it I am sorry just the way I read it looked differently to me. guess it one of those thing that can be take the wrong way if not hear by the ears.

jstnvstgdnr

jstnvstgdnr

TheRock wrote:
Fast Eddie wrote:

I GUESS WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN NO ONE KNOWS..do take into consideration..they had a video out months ago from Saleh...saying it takes 6months to a year...to print currency..for a small country...the question is ...when did they print or when will they print the currency...will give us some idea when we might see the RI/RV...JMO.... Smile Smile Smile

TheRock

IMO... we will not have to wait until the new is printed,,,, remember there are a number of currencies never used after the new Dinar was printed in Oct 2003. We hold just a few of what was printed. IMO they will activate the others removing the 3 zeros and at the same time revalue the rate. With the revalue the products in Iraq will need adjustment in cost. Also to consider is the tariffs about to go into effect. INFLATION !!!! what the value of the currency now is will not sustain daily living. Can they wait until the new is printed.. Well you tell me? INFLATION is rising right now and the tariffs will cause it to rise even faster.. RV or RI very very soon... The New Dinar with the NEW languages on them take time to implement and in the mean time..... guess what... those currencies never used but worth value printed in Oct 2003 will be activated with value... It was all part of the plan back then and now its about to be fully activated...

posiqd

As been said on many times, 'This is a money play'. Who knows what twist and turns will be posted in the Iraqi news. IMHO I think we should watch, listen, and not be drawn into any heated debates with each other.

Fast Eddie

posiqd wrote:As been said on many times, 'This is a money play'. Who knows what twist and turns will be posted in the Iraqi news. IMHO I think we should watch, listen, and not be drawn into any heated debates with each other.

you see this as a heated debate the way I see it. I only pointed out what was in the art & gave my opinion of what it meant didn't mean for it to turn into a heated debate so sorry if I started it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum