WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The National Meeting will be Held Next Week

+2
tlm724
mercedes99
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mercedes99

Maliki: the national meeting next week

03/24/2012

BAGHDAD - Al Sabah

Called on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to hold a national meeting next week, as announced the resolution of all files of Iraq's relationship with Arab countries and the United Nations.

Called al-Maliki during his meeting yesterday with the Preparatory Committee for the meeting of the National completing its work as soon as possible, saying in a statement received "morning," a copy of it, the urgent need to review all issues and matters relating to the building of the Iraqi state after the withdrawal of U.S. forces.

Comes to schedule the national meeting to cut off any doubt of holding this important meeting after several meetings of the Preparatory Committee.

On the other hand, Prime Minister during his meeting with a number of notables and elders the families of the province of Baghdad, said that "Iraq is witnessing these days sophisticated in its relations with the countries of the world, especially Arab ones, and was able to settle all outstanding files, both with the United Nations or the Arab countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercedes99

I wonder if this meeting has been held? He seems to be talking in the past tense. Who knows. Wishful thinking on my part I am sure.

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

mercedes99 wrote:I wonder if this meeting has been held? He seems to be talking in the past tense. Who knows. Wishful thinking on my part I am sure.

I think I may agree with you on this one. I did notice it said to announce resolutions with the UN.

parothead

parothead

tlm724 wrote:
mercedes99 wrote:I wonder if this meeting has been held? He seems to be talking in the past tense. Who knows. Wishful thinking on my part I am sure.

I think I may agree with you on this one. I did notice it said to announce resolutions with the UN.

Too much trash being talked...they have been on a roll getting things done for 2 weeks and then this week the wheel falls off! Something is up........can you spell r e v a l u a t i o n!!! lol!

parothead

parothead

Great article Mercedes!!! Thanks...

mercedes99

Who knows? These people have me so confused. I told my friends the National Meeting was over with and Indiana would play Kentucky hard tonight :-) Bash away bounce

parothead

parothead

mercedes99 wrote:Who knows? These people have me so confused. I told my friends the National Meeting was over with and Indiana would play Kentucky hard tonight :-) Bash away bounce

Sounds good to me! Very Happy

Fast Eddie

I think when they said Arab countries I think they mean Kuwait & UN meaning chapter 7. Now it could be possible to start the national meeting before the Arab summit & finish it after the summit. But we will have to wait & see.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Bondlady

Bondlady
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

tyvm mercedes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum