WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deputy for the Economic Commission are likely to need 20 days to approve the financial budget for the current year 2012

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Deputy for the Economic Commission are likely to need 20 days to approve the financial budget for the current year 2012

Tuesday, 31, / January 2012 08:46

BAGHDAD / With: MP for the mass of the citizen member of the Economic Commission Abdul Hussein Alabtan that the parliament will discuss in a session on Tuesday, the financial budget for the current year 2012, likely to need a period of time for approval.

Attban said to the reporter and the news agency said Tuesday that future: "the House of Representatives will discuss the financial budget for the year Alhdji 2012, likely," the need for a period of time adopted, ".

He added that he "believes that the debate on Baloizna financial need 20 days, at least for approval, especially Baadalastmaa to Feedback members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives after ending their boycott of the meetings of the Council," calling that "Aagd the House of Representatives its natural role in the legislation." (Finished)
Zia Sharifi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bye the sea

"20 days, at least"....and that's if everything flows smoothly...

I don't even want to think what can occur during that time frame....

Best regards, bye the sea

Fast Eddie

wonder if the 20 days includes them posting in the gazette for it to be implemented.

Bye the sea

That's a great thought? I wish I knew, but that hadn't crossed my mind.

Good one Eddie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum