WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Atab league: the Iraqi List, will be held next Wednesday, a lengthy meeting to discuss the return of its ministers to the government

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Atab league: the Iraqi List, will be held next Wednesday, a lengthy meeting to discuss the return of its ministers to the government

30/01/2012 PM - 6:41 p.m. | Hits: 8

I expected an MP for the Iraqi List coalition Atab league that will be the return of Ministers of the Iraqi List, during the next few days after receiving assurances to achieve the demands of its audience.

She told all of Iraq [where] said on Monday that "the Iraqi List, will be held on Wednesday after a lengthy meeting with the list of leaders and ministers of the Iraqi List, to discuss their return to the cabin cabinet."

She added that the league "has exercised its list yesterday in a democratic atmosphere in every sense of the word return deputies to the Iraqi List, the Council of Representatives to contribute to the adoption of laws and important projects."

She noted that "a meeting yesterday granted the leaders of the Iraqi List, authorized to discuss is the return of ministers list and come back or not to the sessions of the Council of Ministers in addition to what came of messages Alttminah, charters and covenants of the leaders of political blocs and the good implementation of the benefits our voters on the ground."

The Iraqi List, decided at a meeting on Sunday, returning to the meetings of the House of Representatives and an end to boycott him, and wait in the presence of Minister for the Cabinet meetings. "

It is said that the Iraqi List, has decided in 17 of the last month to suspend the presence of deputies and ministers to the meetings of Parliament and the Council of Ministers on the back of the issuance of an arrest warrant for leader of the Vice-President Tareq al-Hashemi and sacked his deputy, Saleh al-Maliki.

And required to return, the implementation of agreements signed Arbil in late 2010 and the application of the Constitution and the activation of a national balance in state institutions, adoption of a package of legislation to move the state system of central administrative decentralization and giving the rights of the provinces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fast Eddie

I thought they had to have an answer on Sunday for that & if they didn't return they were out & could be replaced why do they try to hold things up? I only hope that with them back in parliament thing move & move fast since we have seen them say they plan to vote on the budget after the second reading. I guess only time will tell.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum