WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hashemi ready to appear before court in Baghdad if Maliki resigns

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fast Eddie

Iraqi Vice-President Tarek Al Hashemi assured, on Monday, that judiciary is the only mean to prove his innocence from accusations and confessions fabricated against him. I am ready to appear before court in Baghdad on the condition that Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Al Maliki resigns, Hashemi expressed stressing that his opponent refused all legal requests to avoid the scandal that will be sooner or later revealed.

“Judiciary is the only mean to prove my innocence from false accusations and fabricated confessions,” Tarek Al Hashemi said in a statement which Alsumarianews received a copy of. “I don’t fear judiciary but I fear for it from dictators who violated its independence, politicized it and used it to breach Iraqis’ rights,” he said.
“I am ready to appear before court wherever my political opponent has no authority,” Hashemi argued stressing that if his opponent insists on bringing him before court in Baghdad, he would only accept if Maliki steps down by announcing his resignation.

“This is the only way to free judiciary from pressure,” Hashemi pointed out, a source told Alsumaria.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

parothead

parothead

lol! That is the List!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum