WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economic progress is created by national will

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ikea

Economic progress is created by national will

Economical 01/08/2024
Yasser Al-Metwally

, I completely disagree with some of the disappointing and optimistic opinions issued by a specific official or those who call themselves economic analysts, that we need a long period of time to correct economic errors or distortions, and

I ask, isn’t twenty years enough for us to learn from them?

This article focuses on the concept of economic advancement and how to achieve development, and

I base my vision with complete conviction on what was agreed upon by those involved in economic experiences, as they unanimously agreed that (economic advancement is created by the national will) to achieve development and liberate the economy from dependency.

How?

This article comes as a continuation of my previous article, where I pointed out that countries have agreed to pursue a protectionist policy as an alternative to globalization.

Hence, the prevailing theory in ancient and modern economic norms is based on achieving economic independence by relying on three pillars: (food, medicine, technology, and education), which are the deadly weapon with which peoples who have been oppressed by economic colonialism fight.

What is meant by (protectionism) is that each country depends on its capabilities and capabilities to provide its food and medicine so that it is not subject to domination and economic exploitation.

We acknowledge that Iraq, until very recently, relied on importing more than 95 percent of its food and medicine needs.

However, it is noted that the Prime Minister paid attention to this aspect, even if the country’s crowded requirements and needs quickly passed and many other goals, but in my opinion, the focus should be on this aspect as a priority to fortify the country’s economy.

Yes, the attempts made by the government during its short period have borne fruit, and we have begun to see the establishment of important projects on the ground, despite their smallness and importance, which do not meet the ambition, but they are encouraging steps.

There are dozens of competing poultry and food industry projects clearly visible in our markets promising a promising future, as well as pharmaceutical industries, construction industry projects, and others.

But our ambition is to raise our national production to achieve self-sufficiency in order to free our economy from dependency and the challenges we face with every economic or financial crisis due to the decline in oil prices and other causes, including wars and their repercussions on prices and extreme high prices.

Achieving the goal of liberating the economy from dependency requires belief in the importance of having our economy before and above all else.

Then the economy will be liberated, and

this requires the presence of a solid national will, as we mentioned above.

The conclusion is that the directions of the government program in giving importance to food and medicine require popular support, support and encouragement of the national product, and

thus we achieve sustainable financial abundance to enhance budget resources, provide hard currency, and most importantly, provide job opportunities for the unemployed in such important and profitable projects.

I am closely monitoring what the government announced that it has approved an economic reform law, awaiting its contents.

Here we need a unity of position away from all political differences and to allow the government team to highlight its capabilities and innovations in implementing the government program in order to enable us to reach the goal of a healthy economy.

Regarding the issue of technology and education, we need to rely on ourselves in creating technology, emulating global development, supporting and encouraging creative youth talents and their innovations, and reconsidering educational curricula to keep pace with global development.

There are those who believe that these are rosy dreams or pipe dreams that will come true,

but we rely on hope and optimism in the efforts of the benevolent people of this country, which is far from devoid of them.

The rest of the discussion will be discussed in future articles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum