WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Al-Sadr announces a boycott of the upcoming elections if the corrupt participate in them

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ikea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Al-Sadr announces a boycott of the upcoming elections if the corrupt participate in them

Wednesday, June 15, 2022 9:59 PM
National News Center/ Baghdad

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, confirmed today, Wednesday, that he will not participate in the upcoming elections in the presence of the corrupt.

Al-Sadr said during his meeting with members of the Sadrist bloc and its follower / the National News Center / that “after welcoming you and before farewell between us and after thanking you for your positions and unity, I would like to tell you one thing, that I decided to withdraw from the political process so as not to participate with the corrupt in any way. No neither in this world nor in the hereafter.”

He added, "I want to tell you, in the upcoming elections, I will not participate in the presence of the corrupt, and this is a covenant between me and God, between me and you, and with my people, unless God relieves and removes the corrupt and everyone who plundered and stole Iraq and permitted bloodshed."

He continued, addressing the members of the Sadrist bloc, "If we participate in the corresponding elections, keep women and men at the ready, and do not disperse and integrate politically, ideologically, parliamentary and legally, and communicate with the Iraqi people."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum