WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Communications uses the experience of the Egyptians on the satellite project

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ikea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Communications uses the experience of the Egyptians on the satellite project

Tuesday, 4 January 2022 2:38 PM
Baghdad/National News Center

Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Communications announced the most prominent features of the "Fiber to Home" project, while referring to the use of Egyptian experts regarding the satellite project.

Ministry spokesman, Raad Al-Mashhadani, told the official agency and followed by the "National News Center", "The Ministry of Communications has started its strategic plan for the year 2020, and there were some projects agreed upon during the year 2021, including the national project, the (Fiber to Home) project and the (FTTH) optical cable project.

The work was completed in a number of Baghdad districts, Karkh district, which are Al-Mansour, Al-Daoudi, Al-Khadra, Al-Hurriya, Al-Kadhimiya, Al-Shula, Al-Jawk, and Al-Khadra security areas.

He added that "the (Fiber to Home) project is considered one of the important projects, which is the service of returning the landline phone to the exchanges and working with it, as this service reached more than 55 thousand subscribers, and the dilapidated exchanges were replaced with modern electronic exchanges, in which two services were adopted, which is the Shayrah service.

The electronic ones that provide (Download) which are games of speed dedicated to accuracy, in addition to opening a number of TV channels, in addition to the purity of sound and the speed of communication.”

And he added, “This service is at subsidized prices and in Iraqi dinars, as the price of fiber from my land to my land is 5 dinars, and from my land to the governorates of my land for 15 dinars, and from my land to a mobile 50 dinars,” stressing that

“this service was available on the Karkh side and during Days or a month will be completed in those areas, and we will work on them in the next stage, beside Rusafa.”

He pointed out that "the optical cable project will not be limited to the province of Baghdad, but will include all provinces during the coming period, with the exception of the Kurdistan region, as our engineering and infrastructure cadres are ready to develop this project," explaining that

"this service will be launched in a number of provinces during the days." the next few.”

And he indicated that "there is a failure in the speed of the Internet, as the Ministry of Communications launched a number of competing companies, and it is the right of any company to provide the best services and offers in order to deliver the clear message to serve the Iraqi citizen and subscriber."

He pointed out that "there is a tripartite joint cooperation between Iraq, the Kingdom of Jordan and the Arab Republic of Egypt, for cooperation and exchange, as called for by the tripartite summit conference, which was confirmed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, which is the service of the first Iraqi satellite," stressing that

"this service still exists."

He added, "The expertise of the Egyptians was sought in this regard, and invitations were opened to all Arab and international companies that have experience in the manufacture and implementation of satellite projects," expressing his hope that

"there will be an Iraqi satellite par excellence."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum