WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Auction Today............ But The CBI Changed Their Web Site

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dogsnova

dogsnova

https://cbi.iq/

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Hey Dogz I see "your" building on the new site, not too shabby LOL. Thank you !!

dogsnova

dogsnova

Timmy.. Go look at the Exchange Rate for the USD on the New CBI home page Plz..  Twisted Evil

Check it out.. I'm getting 2 diff pages.. Let me post it here.. 

US dollarUSD1184.000
EuroEUR1320.870
Pound sterlingGBP1500.128
Canadian dollarCAD892.440
Swiss francS.FR1216.105
Swedish kronaSEK135.777
Norwegian kroneNOK140.479
Danish kroneDKK178.590
Japanese yenJPY10.765
Australian dollarAUD894.630
Special drawing rightsSDR1637.721
Gold for 24-ounceGOLD1,494,208.000
https://cbi.iq/

This is what's showing up for me after I've been on the site looking around.. Not sure what's going on..  Twisted Evil 

US DollarUSD1.2
EUROEUR1.08565
British poundGBP1466.129
Canadian dollarCAD876.741
Japanese yenJPY11.156
Norwegian kroneNOK141.862
http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/

This is from a diff site.. Most know what site it is.. Just thought this was important to what i'm seeing here.. 

6-24-2017   Newshound Guru Currency365   ...I just spoke with a Currency Exchange and they said they do not show the rate changed yet, but they did see the site showing the $1.20 after I pointed the way. They said that once it officially changes, it's as easy as them selling their dinars, and then people coming in to do an Exchange.  So all those 800#'s, and private meetings...blah, blah!  It's an EXCHANGE. Simple as that.

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Dogz, I don't like the 1184 but 1.2 I'd take any day !!!! Keep an eye on it please !! Suspect

dogsnova

dogsnova

Ok folks.. I just went back to the new CBI web site (5 hours later).. Now I can't get to the 1.20 exchange rate link... The link still works in my above post, but from the main CBI web site I can no longer get there.. Moral of the story.. We might have stumbled across something they weren't ready to publish yet..  Twisted Evil

RCS1947

Thanks Dogz for all your work!!!!

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

dogsnova wrote:Ok folks.. I just went back to the new CBI web site (5 hours later).. Now I can't get to the 1.20 exchange rate link... The link still works in my above post, but from the main CBI web site I can no longer get there.. Moral of the story.. We might have stumbled across something they weren't ready to publish yet..  Twisted Evil

You still got it and I know GF would be proud !!! Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum