WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Candidate for the American Presidency: If you do not send ground troops to Iraq we will defeat before Daash

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

therealbubbie

therealbubbie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Lindsey Graham, a candidate in the US presidential race in 2016, said he and if he was elected president of the United States, it would send ground troops to fight the terrorist gangs Daash.

This came during a debate Network [CNN] candidates the Republican Party, where he said: "All of us say that we defeat Daash gangs, but that's what I'll tell him, what we do does not work and I have a plan to do that, if I became president of the United States of America, we will send more US troops to Iraq because we need it.
"He added:" President Barack Obama committed a big mistake to get out of Iraq in advance of very early, despite all the military advice, and I hope that all the participants in this debate to answer the question Do you accept to increase the number of US troops in Iraq from 3500 to 10 thousand in order to destroy Daash? because I see that if we do not do so we will defeat.
"said Graham," Are you prepared to send US military forces to Syria as part of a regional army? Because if we do not we can not destroy Daash in Syria, If you are unable to accept that you are not eligible for the post of supreme commander of the army ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum