WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economist: deletion of zeros from the currency will reduce the dollar traded in the local market

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Reflection

Rocky wrote:

I never get tired of these articles

I'm sick and tired of them. They need to do it already and quit talking. Yak yak yak, like a bunch of old women in a sewing circle. Yak yak yak.

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

[tlm724] thank you Rocky

I love seeing this discussed in the news again, it shows us that the subject is still front and center even though Iraq is going through some much needed major changes. I liked this part in particular: "He explained that "the largest category of cash is Al25,000 dinars, which is equal to $ 22, in the case of deletion of zeros and converted to 25 dinars Vstsawi of $ 75"

It's an exciting time knowing the dinar will be increasing in value as this economist pointed out. I emailed Shredd for his opinion and here is his response.

[Shredd] What I like about this is the context of the project to delete the zeros. This is saying that, as a result of this project, value is going to increase. We WILL see the exchange rate grow and this article gives an example of this. It exchanges for 22 today, it will exchange for 75. "This process will give the larger size" is saying that as the dollar continues to be used, the use will reduce because of the growing value.

That's a rate of .003......a good logical early step, a step in a gradual process.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum