WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abadi: I will relinquish the post if it is better able to protect citizens

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

emmaduke

Abadi: I will relinquish the post if it is better able to protect citizens

Publishing Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:54:54 | Views: 40
BAGHDAD - Today's News / confirmed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, he would give up his position in the absence of the ability to protect citizens. Ebadi said in a speech while attending a meeting of the House of Representatives, today, "The victories in Tikrit, quality and historical result of cohesion between the volunteers and the security forces and the popular crowd," he said, adding: "I am I would give up my position in the absence of the ability to protect citizens." And on what has happened in Anbar, Abadi said that "what happened in this province psychological warfare was attended by some," pointing out that "two-thirds of the battle psychological warfare and promotion affect the situation of the soldiers and must reduce the promoters." He said that "there is no decline in Anbar," he said, adding that "the gray is still steadfast and security forces in some cities in Anbar will be their support." He added that "Iraq today is engaged in a serious war on terror, and we should not disagree on Daash fight or support the security forces and militants," stressing that "any decision in parliament to change the government would be respected by them." Abadi added that "the decision to go much, much easier than the decision to enter the government," adding that "the Cabinet decisions are voted on by consensus and there is no marginalization of any component of the people." Abadi said that "all bear responsibility," explaining that "the military is a symbol of the nation and weaken it will lead to a significant risk."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum