WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Islamic banks are willing to work with "Islamic instruments" and calls for legislation law defines work

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

[tlm724] Islamic banks are willing to work with "Islamic instruments" and calls for legislation law

[tlm724] the representatives of the Islamic banks that the State Council is currently considering the drafting of a special law in this sector, and revealed their intention to implement the project "Islamic bonds" to support the national economy.

[tlm724] The Islamic banks lack the mechanism or law to regulate its work," returned to "the work of those banks raises a lot of questions on how to access to capital and dealing with projects
[tlm724] "the State Council had intended to prepare a draft law to regulate the work of Islamic banks, but it is still under study,

[tlm724] uh huh

[tlm724] The Managing Director of the Bank of the Islamic country, Iyad al-Khafaji, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The government has already issued instructions since the year 2011 to organize the work of Islamic banks and support," noting that "the State Council is considering such instructions is to draft a law on banks Islamic. "

[tlm724] "The Islamic instruments, where Islamic banks are trying to raise the central bank's interest and the Ministry of Finance to the project by providing a study by the authorities concerned. "

[tlm724] In the pursuit of government and private banks and citizens wishing to invest service, banks, "node" progress towards this sector remains the law because of the "restricted freedoms and subjected to the control of" state.

[tlm724] their hands are tied, get this law done, enough already !!!

[soon] right enough already!!

[raindrop1] enough already...its nearly the end of the 1st quarter!!!! i {we}need this done!!!!

tootsie

I do believe the 1st quarter ended 3/31

Iraq is on a fiscal year being a calendar year

Iraq Fiscal year

Factbook > Countries > Iraq > Economy

Fiscal year: calendar year

Definition: This entry identifies the beginning and ending months for a country's accounting period of 12 months, which often is the calendar year but which may begin in any month. All yearly references are for the calendar year (CY) unless indicated as a noncalendar fiscal year (FY).

Source: CIA World Factbook - Unless otherwise noted, information in this page is accurate as of August 23, 2014

I totally agree - we {and they } need this to be done ;-)

candidinar

You are SO RIGHT, tootsie!!

Very Happy

tootsie wrote:I do believe the 1st quarter ended 3/31

Iraq is on a fiscal year being a calendar year

Iraq Fiscal year

Factbook > Countries > Iraq > Economy

Fiscal year: calendar year

Definition: This entry identifies the beginning and ending months for a country's accounting period of 12 months, which often is the calendar year but which may begin in any month. All yearly references are for the calendar year (CY) unless indicated as a noncalendar fiscal year (FY).

Source: CIA World Factbook - Unless otherwise noted, information in this page is accurate as of August 23, 2014

I totally agree -  we {and they } need this to be done  ;-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum