WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq's (statement): the opening of branches of banks of U.S., French and Lebanese in Baghdad

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq's (statement): the opening of branches of banks of U.S., French and Lebanese in Baghdad

Author: Al Bayan wrote: May 5, 2014

Statement / Jassim al-Tai

Bey revealed the governor of the Iraqi Central Abdel Basset Turki from near the opening of branches of U.S. banks and the French and Lebanese in Iraq.
Turki said in a special statement (the statement), it will soon be opening branches of U.S. banks, including Pocket Morkn and Citibank, noting that the investment opportunities that would be granted to these banks will not be available in the same way for other banks in Baghdad.
He said the number of Lebanese banks submitted their requests to work in Iraq as the work permit has been granted to three of them as well as requests for French banks.
He said the Central Bank of Iraq has a bill to regulate the work of banks and anti-money laundering as well as the draft of the new law of the Iraqi Central Bank.
He said that Iraq will provide more opportunities for investment
For these banks to exercise its role, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq is a sponsor and an observer of the banks operating in Iraq.
And the project to delete the zeros of the central bank governor said that the new measures will be there by the middle of this year, the bank raised about the new currency and the deletion of zeros, indicating that the bank has a very large mass of cash. He added that the Central Bank of Iraq in connection with a credit rating of private banks in Iraq during the next term for the nomination of the first tranche developed for these banks to exercise receive deposits from the government of Iraq and the provision of services to the government, adding that he will then move on to all the Iraqi banking system concerning the acceptance of deposits and credit organization.
He stressed that the bank is keen to be Iraq's banking system during the first half of the year 2015 completely unprepared to receive all modern services and advanced applications in the banking world

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mcduff82

Exciting. ThanksTimmy

Broncorider

I will believe that when I see it, right now it sounds like a lot more of there yacking then action!

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

And the project to delete the zeros of the central bank governor said that the new measures will be there by the middle of this year, the bank raised about the new currency and the deletion of zeros, indicating that the bank has a very large mass of cash. 

Good stuff right there. We've been told from the CBI that this year is the year to begin removing the zeros and here we see the continued consistent message which tells us their plan has been on track all this time, as they are a separate and independent entity from the GOI. 

Additionally, we know the project can't start without a much stronger rate, especially with the recent news of the printing of the new notes. 

It's all good and middle of the year is quickly approaching!

Mcduff82

Thanks Shredd for the confirmation. Nothing but good news

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

[tlm724] And the project to delete the zeros of the central bank governor said that the new measures will be there by the middle of this year, the bank raised about the new currency and the deletion of zeros, indicating that the bank has a very large mass of cash

[tlm724] *m16*
[tlm724] *m16*
[tlm724] *m16*
[tlm724] *m16*
[tlm724] hello !!!

[cat] wow love it

[tlm724] measures will be there by the middle of this year

[tlm724] measures will be there by the middle of this year

[cat] yeeeeeessssss

[tlm724] *hallelujah* *kickA* *mission* *wolfwhistle*

[tlm724] cat thats good stuff !!!

[cat] tlm724 its coming

[RCS1947] timmie good job!!!!!

[tlm724] RCS1947 hey ty    

[cat] tlm724 well I am happy for this art

[tlm724] yes me too !!

[tlm724] we have been watching Turki do all that he has needed to do, we've been saying it for months !    

[tlm724] series of steps and actions

[cat] I think he is ready

[tlm724] it certainly appears that way doesn't it

[cat] tlm724 yep

[tlm724] we will keep an eye on the CBI as always but I am very excited, not that anyone knows for sure but I really like the way things are lining up    

[RCS1947] he is following a playbook....pass the budget and seat the GOI

[cat] tlm724 yes and thank you for your hard work

[tlm724] RCS1947 yes that has crossed my mind as well, like Mikey said getting all the ducks in a row

[tlm724] cat yqw and ty !  

[tlm724] RCS1947 I believe that to be the security and stability he needs also    

[tlm724] Mikey   Wink   hi

[Mikey] hey sweetums

[tlm724] Mikey whatcha think of that art ^^^^

[Mikey] me likey

[tlm724] oh I am happy we are all on the same page with this !

[Mikey] if they keep working they bound to get there

[RCS1947] measured steps....

[tlm724] sometimes it not as complicated as it appears either

[tlm724] RCS1947 right !

[Mikey] rebuilding a country is not an overnight job

[tlm724] right Mikey, and rebuilding an economy isn't either, can you just imagine the logistics of deleting the zeros, remember what Ambassador Bremmer said from back in 2003 ? how many planes full of dinars, like 7 , 747's ?

[tlm724]  So if the ld's are at the banks then the CBI has been working overtime !

[tlm724] tons and tons of bills and not only that we heard Turki say yesterday that the gov and all the depts have to be prepped for the change

[Mikey] yes ... many pallets of bills

[tlm724] no easy task

[tlm724] but I am ready as I am sure we all are to see the fruits of their labor and ours as well !

[tlm724] they are ready imo !

[RCS1947] tim 724 timing is everything....however recent actions of Turki and the CBI along with the winds of change in GOI politics hopefully will bring us to the tipping point.

[tlm724] indeed !

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

oh its that time ~ bump !  Cool 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum