WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

King of Spain: Iraq is able to impose security and stability and achieve victory on terrorism

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

King of Spain: Iraq is able to impose security and stability and achieve victory on terrorism

09/02/2014 14:38:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The King of Spain, Juan Carlos I confirmed confidence in Iraq's ability to impose security and stability and achieve victory over terrorism.

A Foreign Ministry statement cited today that "the Iraqi ambassador in Madrid, Wadih Bati Hanna met with Spanish King Juan Carlos I on the occasion of the new year on the sidelines of the annual reception hosted by the King to members of the diplomatic corps to Spain.

The statement noted "the ambassador presented his thanks to the Spain positions in supporting Iraq in its war against terrorism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jeepguy

jeepguy

this is the best news we could hope to see , { next too the news that dinar re-valued that is } if the Spanish claims are on target , then it will not be long before a few more countries sign on to this message , then with the security and balance , the circle will be complete, I think we were looking for power sharing , profit sharing , oil exports , security , and next was a big one , traded currency out side of Iraq , with security internationally traded will be huge! thanks ----- come on 2 to 1 values

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum