WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq: the completion of the payment of the debt "yellow remittances" with Egypt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Iraq: the completion of the payment of the debt "yellow remittances" with Egypt

12/30/2013

Baghdad (CNN) Iraqi authorities announced Monday that file transfers belonging to the Egyptians disrupted remittances from Iraq to their country after the invasion of Kuwait in 1990, or what is known as "hawala yellow" was paid in full during the year 2013, with a value of 408 million dollars. transfer Iraqiya television on the tongue of the Director General of the Department of public debt in the ministry Mowaffak Houri: "The ministry paid the full debt of Egypt by remittances, yellow, amounting to 408 million U.S. dollars during 2013." explained Houri: "I've paid sums of money through the system of payments within the budget in 2013. " and the television report that this step comes after the announcement, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on the fifth of March / last March that he agreed with the Egyptian government to resolve a lot of issues, notably the file Egyptian debts owed ​​by Iraq, in the forefront of what is known as " remittances yellow ", which relates to Egyptian labor in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

[tlm724] do you see a pattern here ??   
[tlm724] Brazil's government is ready to drop 80% of Iraq's debt in accordance with the Paris Club agreement
[tlm724] "The ministry paid the full debt of Egypt by remittances, yellow, amounting to 408 million U.S. dollars during 2013
[tlm724] *hallelujah* *kickA* *m16* *mission* *slap* *whip* *wolfwhistle*

[tlm724] let me just say this, this is huge gigantic news, Iraq is paying off their debts ! We needed to see this too on top of all the great news we have been getting !!
[tlm724] and I am REALLY excited, truly I am ! I have never been more confident in our investment !!

[RCS1947] yes!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum