Announcement No. (2486)
The opening of bids for the Commission on the sale and purchase of dollar daily four hundred and eighty-six after two thousand for the sale and purchase of foreign currency at the Central Bank of Iraq on Tuesday 24/09/2013 and the results were as follows:
|The number of banks contribute to the auction||21|
|Price basis on which anchored the auction selling dinars / USD||1166|
|The price at which it auctions Hraoua the satisfaction dinars / USD||-----|
|The amount sold of the Bank's before the at a the auction price - dollars||185 826 000|
|The amount purchased by the bank at auction - USD||-----|
|Total Sell Offers Buy Offers - USD||185 826 000|
|Total Sell Offers - dollars||----|
- Price and cash transfers (1179) JD / dollar, including the central bank's commission of $ (13) dinars per dollar.
- The cash purchase price of U.S. $ (1171) JD / USD.
2. quantity sold in cash in the amount of $ 65.641 million and the quantity sold transfers $ (120 185 000) dollars.
3. receive the central bank a commission of 13 dinars per dollar, with a discount 8 JD / USD amounts purchased that is to say: the purchase price of the dollar cash = (sale price of the dollar cash) - $8.
4. continue the Iraqi Central Bank buying and selling of the dollar The price (1166) and receive the same commission mentioned above.