WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Turkish advertising for "tomorrow" the approval of the Central Bank into standard bank garterd to work in Iraq (post for player)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dealerdean

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

13/09/04 14: 25

Tomorrow/Baghdad: Iraq's Central Bank, announced Wednesday, agreed with granting Standard Bank global garterd business license in Iraq, said the licence comes to support Iraq's efforts to enter the international credit rating

He said Central Bank Governor Abdel Basset Turki Agency for "tomorrow", "the World Bank agreed on a standard Bank global garterd business license in Iraq, to develop the financial dealings and to support the efforts of Iraq's access to international credit rating".

"This quality of leading banks allow the Iraqi banking sector and the banking sector in Iraq working to develop and benefit from the experiences of these large banks and reverse the financial transactions in the country."

The CBI sought since 2008 reforms in the financial system, which suffered from a decline in the size of transactions and money [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

dealerdean

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here Tom try this one, takes it to the original page of the newspaper... this clip is about 6 down on the right hand side ... sorry bout that !

Reflection

This seems positive.

parothead

parothead

Reflection wrote:This seems positive.
I wish you would pull up your pants.....

Reflection

parothead wrote:

As long as Obama is in office, he can.......

KISS IT!!!!!!!

parothead

parothead

Reflection wrote:
parothead wrote:
As long as Obama is in office, he can.......

KISS IT!!!!!!!
LOL!lol! 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum