WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allawi: protest will continue as long as Maliki in power and there are attempts to postpone the legislative elections

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

therealbubbie

therealbubbie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Iraqiya leader and former Prime Minister Ayad Allawi that the protests in Sunni-majority provinces will not stop unless the riding President Nouri al-Maliki government, paving the way for the formation of a Government mrshkh early general elections does not share members.
According to almonitr, in the section on Iraq, during a meeting with Iraqi journalists to his home in Harithiya neighborhood in Baghdad, Allawi said that the protests will not stop what Maliki did not resign.
Allawi said that "Maliki doesn't listen to advice the need for attention to the demands of protesters and try to implement as much as possible." Allawi suggested that Al-Maliki "went in the opposite direction and described the protesters as terrorists and Baathists."
Allawi said that "Maliki told us that listen to protesters and containment, but as terrorists and Baathists, even attacked theatres protesters with arms."
Allawi expressed his belief that the protests would continue "as long as Al-Maliki in power. "The Government should resign for the purpose of forming a Government mrshkh can oversee early elections without letting its members to participate in these elections," adding that "the second track of the solution is to return to Erbil and immediate partnership."
Allawi believes firmly that Iran opposed the duties deriving therefrom as Prime Minister again. He said that "Iran is determined to seize Iraq's political decision", adding that Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad visited in 2010 during the negotiations of the formation of the Iraqi Government, "Assad told me verbatim: Iran will not allow you to be Prime Minister of Iraq; and if you like this you have to go to Tehran and talk with officials.
Allawi said "absolutely refused to go to Iran, because I don't want to get the post in Iraq give me him by another State".
The former Prime Minister denied that his allies in the iraqiya list opposed President duties deriving therefrom during the Government formation negotiations in 2010. "All Iraqi leaders told me they don't mind tsnmi this post, but I refused because that would raise the Kurdish brothers."
In response to a question llmonitr on the news that Al-Maliki proposed to grant Allawi the Presidency and the powers of the Chief of staff of the armed forces, Allawi replied: "when we went to Erbil to us-sponsored agreement to form a Government led by Maliki, our work to achieve true partnership runs the country."
"Al-Maliki and Massoud Barzani, I signed the document included commitments to this partnership, the US Ambassador in Iraq was a testament to this," he said, "once we went to Parliament to implement this document on the ground, turned partners."
He said the leader of the Iraqi list expressed disbelief, "this partnership when Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi is accused of terrorism, Finance Minister Rafi Al-Issawi prosecuted and exposed thousands of supporters of Iraq's de-Baathification list or languishing in prison on charges of".
Allawi said that he had proposed to its partners the year work as opposition in Parliament, will not participate in the Maliki government, but binge, says Allawi "unconvinced that their audiences want to be represented in the Government."
Allawi said that "he had information that Al-Maliki intended to put pressure on the independent High Electoral Commission to postpone the parliamentary elections, scheduled in March 2014, for a period of six months to address the damage that appeared in recent local elections, which hit its popularity."
Allawi expressed his belief that "the results of the recent local elections were a clear message to the State of law Coalition, which is led by Al-Maliki, calling it" exposes the public anger from his performance. "
The leader of the iraqiya List believes that the next stage will produce a new political alliances. He praised the performance of the Sadr movement led by Muqtada al-Sadr, and the progress made by the Islamic Supreme Council headed by Ammar al-Hakim, in local elections.
Asked about the u.s. decision to invade Iraq, Allawi said he was initially against this decision, and he tried to convince Washington of the need to adopt a different policy-a policy of contacting Iraqi army officers and politicians at home-to bring about change in Iraq.
Allawi said "I told them even if you decide to invasion, you need to refine and maintain the Iraqi institutions," and "they have the army and allowed the de-Baathification process".
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

therealbubbie

therealbubbie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

somebody should of put a bullet in allawi long ago

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum