WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVERY ONE PLZ WELCOME AND CONGRATULATE OOGIE AND BUBBIES ON THERE NEW BLC EVENING NEWS THREAD :)

+8
Broncorider
oogie
RSP
lightingcslt
tlm724
therealbubbie
sisterbreen
Bondlady
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bondlady

Bondlady
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

LOVE U TWO, AND WHAT A TEAM U ARE TO GO WITH A GREAT TEAM WE HAVE, WE APPRECIATE ALL U DO FOR US AND YOUR SELFLESS DEVOTION TO OUR SITE AND OUR MEMBERS AS WE STRIVE TO LEARN AND UNDERSTAND THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE WE CALL AN INVESTMENT...WELCOME ABOARD U 2..CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2EVERY ONE PLZ WELCOME AND CONGRATULATE OOGIE AND BUBBIES ON THERE NEW BLC EVENING NEWS THREAD :) Empty congrates Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:28 am

sisterbreen

tyvm for all u do

therealbubbie

therealbubbie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

my first duty will be to ban light !!! ty!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Well oogie and bubbies congratulations ! I know this will add so much to our team and I am so happy for you both !! It should prove to be very interesting to see just how much trouble bubbies can get into ! *slap* about 50 times bubbies because I know you will need them lol. oogie you will have your hands full girl ! My best to you both always and way to go ! And thanks again for everything !

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

how much more can you two suck up to the boss for this promotion. lol congrates and have fun lol

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

therealbubbie wrote:my first duty will be to ban light !!! ty!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

please please do lol lol

RSP

Quite an honor has been bestowed upon you two... clown & queen . Congratulations! I always look forward to what you have to say both about our investment and "other"...You two crack me up. Thank you both for your due diligence in helping the rest of us understand this investment and the great humor that you inject in "chat". You two are awesome!!!!!! From the Cherry Capital of the world cherry

oogie

oogie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Thank you very much Bondlady and everyone for your kind words and confidence in us! Well.....except for you Lightingcslt Evil or Very Mad !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
We will do our best to bring you the evening news....also stay tuned to see a new avatar from bubbie daily!! That alone will get ya to peek into the news Laughing

Broncorider

This should be good. Laughing

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

player46

I am just tickled to see you two with your own thread. What a great asset you will be. And you will make it fun along the way.

Congrats you two. Very Happy

parothead

parothead

Congrats you two!!! You have some big shoes to fill! I wish you the best.....

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

parothead

parothead

helend wrote:So happy to see you both take over my thread. I am so busy these days with my business and family that it has become a burden for me. I will be reading and watching the news, but after nearly two years of posting, I will be on the other end now. Congrats and have fun! Let this RV ring in on us real soon. Many Blessings to you and everyone here at BLC.

Thank you Ms Helend for the great articles and many smiles you shared with us. All the best for you and your family!!!!

oogie

oogie
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

helend wrote:So happy to see you both take over my thread. I am so busy these days with my business and family that it has become a burden for me. I will be reading and watching the news, but after nearly two years of posting, I will be on the other end now. Congrats and have fun! Let this RV ring in on us real soon. Many Blessings to you and everyone here at BLC.

Thank you Helen and thank you for all the posting you have done for the past 2 years Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum