Announcement No. (2352)
The opening of bids for the sale and purchase of the daily three hundred dollar and the second two thousand and fifty for the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the Central Bank of Iraq on Tuesday 09/04/2013 and the results were as follows:
|Number of banks to contribute to the auction||27|
|Price foundation on which successful bidder selling dinars / dollars||1166|
|The price at which successful bidder JD Hraoua / USD||-----|
|The amount sold by the bank at auction - $||213,666,000|
|Amount the buyer by the bank at auction - $||-----|
|Total Leads - U.S.||213,666,000|
|Total Offers - U.S.||----|
- Cash sales price and transfers (1179) JD / dollar, including the central bank and a commission of $ (13) dinars per dollar.
- The cash purchase price of U.S. $ (1171) dinars / dollars.
2. quantity sold in cash $ (31,450,000) and the quantity sold $ remittances of $ (216,000, 182) dollars.
3. earns central bank commission of (13) dinars per dollar with a discount 8 dinars / dollars for amounts purchased any that: the purchase price of the dollar cash = (selling price of U.S. $ cash) - $8.
4. continue CBI buying and selling of dollar and the rate (1166) and receive the same commission mentioned above. report on exchange rates of the dollar in the markets of the city of Baghdad.