Font Size:30/03/2013 (00:01 pm) - The number of readings: 35 - number (2761)
Obama ignored the reference to the suffering of the Iraqis on the anniversary of the 2003 war .. America is not held accountable generals for their crimes
Ten years after the U.S. invasion, did not leave the United States in Iraq is death, disease and destruction and displacement.
Ten years ago In 19-20 March 2003 the United States invaded Iraq and ousted Saddam Hussein's regime and then occupied the country for eight years and a half. At the time said President George W. Bush said the United States went to war to "liberate Iraq and its people." In the nineteenth of this March alive President Barack Obama, the U.S. military services provided by and give "the opportunity for the Iraqi people to formulate their future."
What do you mean this war to the Iraqis? What do they mean for the future? Here are the facts:
* The number of Iraqis killed as a result of military operations between March 2003 until the withdrawal of U.S. forces on December 31, 2011 (121.754) alpha.
* totaled Iraqi deaths as reasons directly or indirectly for the war - including those related to the destruction of water networks electric power and disruption of health care and food production: 655 thousand according to a study in the Lancet in 2006, and one million according to a study research consensus for 2008, and 1.2 to 1.4 one million by current estimates.
* The number of Iraqis injured 4.2 million.
* number of Iraqis displaced from their homes, 4.5 million.
* number of U.S. military deaths up to 2012 (4,486) thousand.
* the number of investigations conducted by the U.S. military or the government or the media about how to kill American and Iraqi injury or death because of the war and occupation: they do not exist.
* Number of times that said the Obama suffering of Iraqis during the tenth anniversary of the invasion: No
* Number of Iraqi widows because of the war two million.
* legal status of women is worse today than it was in the past, where it was replaced by the Iraqi constitution's secular another based on legislation reactionary states laws is fair for women.
According to a report women's rights advocates "escalating crimes of honor, wearing the hijab forced tolerance beaten women for being affiliated, and that violence against women systematically and mastermind of some powers established by the United States in power."
* The United States used cluster bombs and phosphorus White and depleted uranium against the Iraqi people, and all are considered weapons of mass destruction cause cancer and birth defects. As revealed Radio (democracy today) in 2005, "seeing since 2004 upwards and the rate of congenital malformations in the city of Fallujah has exceeded even rate distortions in the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki Japanese after delivering nuclear bombs by the end of the Second World War."
* In November 2005, the forces U.S. Marines killing 24 Iraqi civilians in Haditha and paste crime rebels.
* in 2006 in the town of Ishaqi the U.S. troops "executed at least ten Iraqi civilians" among them a woman in the seventies and a baby in the fifth month, then asked an air strike to hide evidence "according to a report by McClatchy newspaper."
* In July 2007, U.S. helicopter killed eleven civilians in Baghdad. Wrote Iraqi journalist Raed Jarrar "from the perspective of Iraqis, this is just one of the stories daily under occupation."
* March U.S. military torture, rape and violation of thousands of Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib prison and other torture centers, and stripped naked and Araabhm using dogs. In 2008 there were 24 000 Iraqi detainee in prisons run by Americans, mostly without charge.
* during the civil war from 2006 to 2008, there were death squads organized by the Americans linked to the Iraqi government, responsible for killing thousands of Iraqis and promote religious sectarianism and ethnic cleansing on a large scale.
* During the civil war, the United States handed over the detainees to the Iraqi regime knowing they will be subjected to rape and torture or murder at the hands of the Iraqi police.
* Today, being torture and illegal arrests and executions widely by the Iraqi government backed by the United States, Prisoners are regularly torture and rape by Iraqi security forces.
* The Iraq war is a war crime under U.S. law and international law, and a violation of the Charter of the United Nations and the Geneva Convention. During the occupation of Iraq, committed the United States war crimes and crimes against humanity of murder, torture and arrests illegal for thousands of Iraqi civilians.
* Number of U.S. officials or military commanders who have been prosecuted for these crimes under the governments of Bush and Obama: zero.
* compensation Iraqis for their suffering: No no.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]