Published February 26, 2013 | By Justice News
The seventh session of the normal to the Council of Ministers in Baghdad this day Tuesday, February 26, 2013 under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and issued the following decisions:
1. Approve the recommendation of the Committee of Ministers competent considering recruits former Iraqi army who have a database in the Department of Veterans Affairs and contained their details in transactions suspended at retirement and numbered (22.455) associate, continuing the service until the issuance of Cabinet Decision No. (30) for the year 2005 and bring them into retirement and coverage civilian employees of the employees of the ministry in the former regime's (500) member, including staff included mic and return them to the job until the complete length of service and bring them into retirement.
2. To approve the allocation of land to the ministries for the purpose of building residential complexes vertical staff rather than the distribution of land and prevents the allocation of land to the ministries for the purpose of distributing spare housing to employees and supports vertical construction in all of Iraq.
3. Agree to add the ministers of electricity and Displacement and Migration to the membership committee in charge of considering requests for demonstrators.
4. The adoption of the national strategy for the protection of Iraq's environment and executive work plan for the years (2013-2017).
5. Approve the issuance of a document leave subsequent to negotiate and sign to the Minister of Agriculture a draft agreement between Iraq and Yemen on economic and trade cooperation, scientific and technical and cultural basis of the provisions of articles (6 and 28) of the Law of Treaties No. (111) of 1979 amended with the Foreign Ministry to prepare a document leave subsequent behalf of the Government Republic of Iraq to the Minister of Agriculture in accordance with the approved contexts to be submitted to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in order to obtain the signature of the President of the Council of Ministers.
6. Adoption of the recommendation of the Preparatory Committee on the First Arab Conference for Development and legal awareness culture and the values of citizenship and included the Ministry of Finance regardless urgent advance of $ (500) thousand dollars to meet the expenses of the above-mentioned conference.
7. Approve the allocation (1,337) billion dinars for the Iraqi Property Claims Commission to pay compensation peremptory issues that are allocated (837) billion dinars of the said amount of treasury transfers from the Rafidain and Rasheed and the (500) billion dinars remainder of the budget surplus.
8. Approval of the system version of the First Amendment to the bookkeeping system business for the purposes of Income Tax (2) for the year 1985 the auditor by the Council of State based on the provisions of Article (80 / item III) of the Constitution and Article (60 / paragraph 1) of the Income Tax Law No. ( 113) for the year 1982. **
9. Approval to increase the Ministry of Finance capital ACB (general reserve) of (50) billion dinars to (100) billion dinars based on the provisions of Article (10) of the Companies Act No. (22) of 1997 as amended and fixed assets of the Bank * *
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]