WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBI rules out implementing zeros deletion project of Iraqi currency in 2013

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

carpenters

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) ruled out implementing the project of deleting zeros from the Iraqi currency in 2013 because it needs time and new fiscal year.

The Deputy Chairman of the CBI Mudhir, Mohamed Salih, told AIN on Wednesday "The project of crossing out zeros from the Iraqi currency takes time," noting that "The Council of Ministers has instructed to take extra time to consider this project."

Salih denied "The reports over a malfunction that took place while implementing this project in the exchange rate of the Iraqi Diner against the foreign currencies."

The CoM has decided during its session of last April, 10th to postpone the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency until further notice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

This is an old article that was recycled. A month later, the cbi re-engaged the project.

TheRock

Recycled or not You have to wonder why they keep saying its a go and then not. It is differently a confusing subject where one can only speculate as to what is really going on and when it might occur. We wait until it is posted and just put up with the news, old or new...... Press on Iraq,, we will wait for you,, we have no other choice but to wait.

4CBI rules out implementing zeros deletion project of Iraqi currency in 2013 Empty Off Balance Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:58 pm

neednrv

Well one things for sure no one knows what they are doing or may do or when they may do it. They have that part down. . .

TheRock

neednrv wrote:Well one things for sure no one knows what they are doing or may do or when they may do it. They have that part down. . .

On a scale of 1 to 10 for creating confusion they score a perfect 10. I hope you are all enjoying your chat time together. I do miss it from time to time, but I am very busy doing other things. Be well and be patient, it will happen one day in the future....

vaquero

TheRock wrote:
neednrv wrote:Well one things for sure no one knows what they are doing or may do or when they may do it. They have that part down. . .

On a scale of 1 to 10 for creating confusion they score a perfect 10. I hope you are all enjoying your chat time together. I do miss it from time to time, but I am very busy doing other things. Be well and be patient, it will happen one day in the future....

amen roque

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum