WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Currency sterilization in-country

+3
Fast Eddie
dezertheat
tarnished golf
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Currency sterilization in-country Empty Currency sterilization in-country Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:32 am

tarnished golf

I have been listening to the Gurus for two years while at the same time doing my own analyses. These analyses were based upon daily Forex charting and CBI statements.

In January, CBI announced the begining of Phase two of the currency reform. There have been several opinions about the content of Phase two. My opinion is that Phase two is nothing more than the lifting or raising of the zeros of the Local currency. This is the sterilizaton that we were watching for over one year ago. Essentially, CBI has been buying IQD, thus removing it from local circulation. This pattern of sterilization can be seen by following the Forex charts. Last nights auctions, for example, were conducted entirely below the CBI listed purchaserate.

Since late January,CBI has been removing (raising the zeros) of approximately one trillion IQD weekly. Based upon my own estimate of the amount of in-country IQD, I believed that the sterilization would be complete as early as mid August, slightly behind the stated six month schedule. Last week Dr. Shabibi mentioned that the local currency was three trillion IQD. Taking his comment at face value (and he has never lied to us)and considering the current push to raise the zeros, CBI should reach the point of diminishing returns on the sterilization phase within TWO WEEKS. At which time they will be free to initiate Phase three that will end with the introduction of the newest low denominations in six months. What does Phase three begin with? RV!!

Baring major political problems we should see it within three weeks. BE HAPPY AND HANG TIGHT!

2Currency sterilization in-country Empty 3 weeks Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:46 am

dezertheat

dezertheat

I CAN WAIT!!
whoo hoo!! Laughing Very Happy

3Currency sterilization in-country Empty Re: Currency sterilization in-country Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 pm

Fast Eddie

This is your Opinion of what you believe to be facts. Well you might be right & you might be wrong. So in the future could you please add that this is your opinion so not to get people all worked up & than being let down if it doesn't happen as you see it. I just don't want others who might run out & spent there last dollar on dinar because they think they will be getting a return to put it back in time to pay bills that they would have paid with the money they spent on dinars.

4Currency sterilization in-country Empty Re: Currency sterilization in-country Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:31 pm

PastorDoug

PastorDoug

Fast Eddie wrote:I just don't want others who might run out & spent there last dollar on dinar because they think they will be getting a return to put it back in time to pay bills that they would have paid with the money they spent on dinars.

Thank You Fast Eddie, I agree, I know a number of folks who paid bill money to put dinars on reserve and now don't have anything, and their bills were unpaid, some lost their houses, thinking it would RV that month.

I do appreciate his "Opinion", it gives a good amount of hope, and hope is good as long as it is grounded.

PastorDoug

5Currency sterilization in-country Empty Re: Currency sterilization in-country Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:09 pm

micmoney

tarnished golf wrote:I have been listening to the Gurus for two years while at the same time doing my own analyses. These analyses were based upon daily Forex charting and CBI statements.

In January, CBI announced the begining of Phase two of the currency reform. There have been several opinions about the content of Phase two.My opinion is that Phase two is nothing more than the lifting or raising of the zeros of the Local currency. This is the sterilizaton that we were watching for over one year ago. Essentially, CBI has been buying IQD, thus removing it from local circulation. This pattern of sterilization can be seen by following the Forex charts. Last nights auctions, for example, were conducted entirely below the CBI listed purchaserate.

Since late January,CBI has been removing (raising the zeros) of approximately one trillion IQD weekly. Based upon my own estimate of the amount of in-country IQD, I believed that the sterilization would be complete as early as mid August, slightly behind the stated six month schedule. Last week Dr. Shabibi mentioned that the local currency was three trillion IQD. Taking his comment at face value (and he has never lied to us)and considering the current push to raise the zeros, CBI should reach the point of diminishing returns on the sterilization phase within TWO WEEKS. At which time they will be free to initiate Phase three that will end with the introduction of the newest low denominations in six months. What does Phase three begin with? RV!!

Baring major political problems we should see it within three weeks. BE HAPPY AND HANG TIGHT!

6Currency sterilization in-country Empty Re: Currency sterilization in-country Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:57 pm

parothead

parothead

It is a shame that we have come to a point that a person can't have an opinion with someboby chiming in with their negative views...Lighten up Eddie and Pastor. Good Grief....

Thanks Golf for your opinion. I for one also believe that they cannot continue to take billions and billions of dinars off the street without something happening.

Last edited by parothead on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Currency sterilization in-country Empty Re: Currency sterilization in-country Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:53 pm

lorrie

I like it Golf ! Thanks for your opinion based on your research Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum