Author: Iraqi future
The future of Iraq / agencies
The company announced the public for the marketing of Iraqi oil "Sumo", under the Ministry of Oil, last Wednesday, that the rate of the country's exports of crude oil, during the past four months, more than two million barrels per day, indicating that the average price exceeded percent barrier dollars a barrel.
The general director of the company, Falah al-Ameri, in an interview with "Alsumaria News", "The rate of Iraqi exports of crude oil since the beginning of January until the end of April 2011, amounted to 2,000,165 thousand barrels per day, at an average of $ 102 and 59 cents per barrel, compared to one million and 600 thousand barrels in 2007, and 1,000,850 thousand barrels in 2010. "he said, adding that" the export of Iraqi oil from Basra to the markets of East Asia, especially India and China, increased to 65%, compared to 28% in 2006 and 60% in 2010, "noting that" these two countries (India and China), possess a large refineries, as well as the stability of oil markets in East Asia. "
The Ameri, that "the unit of measurement is fixed to determine the price of oil (oil-reference), used in East Asia, stable and not subject to fluctuations that occur in higher than the American or European, as well as the need for increasing crude oil, both in China and India, which are witnessing growth economically significant, "pointing out that" Iraq also began to provide South Korea with 166 thousand barrels of crude oil per day, and this amount will increase to 250 thousand barrels per day, over the next year, after the agreement with Seoul on the development of economic projects in Iraq. "
He stated that "Iraq was 80% of Kirkuk's oil, to the countries of Europe, and the other 20% to America."
Iraq exports crude oil from the ports of Basra and Khor al-Amaya on the Persian Gulf, and the Turkish port of Ceyhan on the Mediterranean, trucking and truck to Jordan, and the percentage of Iraqi exports from the Basra oil 90%, while the remaining issue of Kirkuk's oil .. Iraq currently produces about 2,000,700 barrels of crude per day.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] </BLOCKQUOTE>