WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delete the zeros..enhances the value.. in the IMF

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

parothead

parothead

Delete the zeros..enhances the value.. in the IMF
by admin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Finance: Delete the zeros of the local currency enhances the value of Iraqi dinar in the International Monetary Fund

Palm - The Ministry of Finance that the deletion of zeros from the local currency will liberate the Iraqi economy from the constraints and enhance the value of Iraqi dinar in the International Monetary Fund.

The chancellor said the Ministry of Finance Zia Alckheon that the survival of the existing currency to its current state would not address the question of the economic gap experienced by the Iraqi dinar as it will increase the burden on the local economy.

The International Monetary Fund expressed support for the Iraqi economy in the event of his a number of economic measures, including the privatization of banks and lifting the three zeroes from the currency and honoring debts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bye the sea

Excellent find Parot.

Now, for all you LOPsters tell me its gonna LOP with no increase in value. Not a chance.
Great find, and what a pick me up.

You have just got to love this article originating from the Ministry of Finance office. cheers

Bottom line, we make money on this investment, how much is yet to be determined.
Hang on everyone. Our day is coming.

Regards all, bye the sea sunny

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Bye the sea wrote:Excellent find Parot.

Now, for all you LOPsters tell me its gonna LOP with no increase in value. Not a chance.
Great find, and what a pick me up.

You have just got to love this article originating from the Ministry of Finance office. cheers

Bottom line, we make money on this investment, how much is yet to be determined.
Hang on everyone. Our day is coming.

Regards all, bye the sea sunny

Always appreciate your valuable input BTS.....Agreed on the above....wonderful word...and from the horse's mouth!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum