WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Najafi describes the preparatory committee meeting as positive and confirms the contract for another meeting in two days (different source)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Najafi describes the preparatory committee meeting as positive and confirms the contract for another meeting in two days

2.12.2012 | (Voice of Iraq)

Sumerian News / Baghdad The head of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi, Sunday, the Preparatory Committee for the meeting of the National, which was held today in the parliament building as positive, stressing that the meeting agreed to hold another meeting in two days to continue discussions in and out paper work in common.

Nujaifi said in a statement issued today , from his office had received "Alsumaria News," a copy of it, that "the atmosphere of the meeting preparatory to the meeting of the national characterized by positive and all parties keen to end the crisis," and expressed the hope that "the reach of the political blocs to a comprehensive agreement on the holding of the meeting." said Najafi that "has been through The meeting discussion and consultation on the papers presented by the political blocs and discuss previous agreements such as the Convention Erbil and followed the developments with the need to create the appropriate atmosphere for the success of the national meeting is expected. "

The statement noted that "the parties took during the meeting, mechanisms of implementation of paragraphs raised with the need to provide the guarantees required for the correction of the tracks and laying the foundations of building a modern state on the basis of democracy, "asserting that" the conferees agreed to hold another meeting in two days to complete the research and consultation and get out a paper jointly agreed upon by everyone. "

The Preparatory Committee for the National Conference, on Sunday (February 12, 2012), meeting in a building Parliament under the chairmanship of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi, while the parliamentary source, the Committee will discuss the working papers of the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance.

The State of Law Coalition led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, announced on Sunday, for his refusal to include the issues of the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq, Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi during the national conference called for by President Jalal Talabani, accused of demanding that the "attempt to" derail the conference. considered the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi, on Sunday, that not to discuss the issues of al-Hashemi and al-Mutlaq will impede national conference was held, while some expressed the hope that is resolved that crisis before going to the conference. had already revealed the Iraqi List, on Saturday (February 11, 2012), for paper claims to be submitted by the Preparatory Committee meeting held today, confirming that the paper included a discussion of the issues of al-Hashemi and al-Mutlaq. noteworthy that the media advisor to Prime Minister Ali Moussawi, declared in the (February 8, 2012), that all the political blocs agreed to change the name of the National Conference next called for by President Jalal Talabani to the national meeting as announced the Preparatory Committee of the National Conference at the meeting, the sixth of February, now, on the agreement not to politicize the judiciary and the representation of all components of Iraqi society fully in the political process, as called for by President Jalal Talabani, the Commission developed a road map to continue the political process in the framework of the Constitution and agreements Arbil.

And was President Jalal Talabani and parliament Osama Najafi agreed during a meeting held in the province of Sulaymaniyah, on 27 December 2011, at a national conference of all political forces to address issues related to governance, the state and develop solutions to the crisis has, in rejection of the National Alliance Conference held in Kurdistan, stressing the need to take place in Baghdad, and called for the support and keep the issue of Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi for politicization. It is noteworthy that Iraq is a major political crisis is the first after the American withdrawal, on the back of issuing an arrest warrant against the vice president the leader of the Iraqi List, Tariq al-Hashimi, after being accused of supporting terrorism, and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a request to parliament to withdraw confidence from the Vice President Saleh al-Mutlaq, the leader of the Iraqi List, also, after the description of the last of the owners as a "dictator does not build," which prompted Iraq to suspend its membership in the Council of Ministers and House of Representatives, and submit a request to the Parliament of no confidence in Maliki, before you decide on (January 29, 2012) Return to the meetings of the House of Representatives, as announced in (February 6, 2012) that the components have agreed to end the County Council of Ministers and the return of all its ministers to attend the meetings of the Council.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PrudenceArt

this is good news and a step in the right direction. everyone is thinkin that the national commitee conference meeting where everything is solved and voted on is NOW but it is not,, what we are seeing here is everyone getting on the same page to actual announce and agree at the later date this month. Much like today and tuesday are the pre-trial confrencess where everyone agrees to what is going to be official at court

Reflection

I thought the national meeting was today.

Is there somewhere, maybe I missed it, that says when and where the national meeting will be?

Thanks

parothead

parothead

As far as I know they have not set a date. They are meeting and agreeing on the agenda. That is why we are seeing all of the jocking for position to get their own agendas on the program. This seems to be working well as Allawi, Maliki and the Kurds have reps that are setting the agenda without the personalities involved.....it seems.

Reflection

parothead wrote:As far as I know they have not set a date. They are meeting and agreeing on the agenda. That is why we are seeing all of the jocking for position to get their own agendas on the program. This seems to be working well as Allawi, Maliki and the Kurds have reps that are setting the agenda without the personalities involved.....it seems.

....it would seem that they would need this to take place before the Arab Summit....and still have time to implement things before the Arab Summit......if they don't push the date back on the Arab Summit.....

Or am I misunderstanding?

Thank you.

parothead

parothead

Reflection wrote:
parothead wrote:As far as I know they have not set a date. They are meeting and agreeing on the agenda. That is why we are seeing all of the jocking for position to get their own agendas on the program. This seems to be working well as Allawi, Maliki and the Kurds have reps that are setting the agenda without the personalities involved.....it seems.

....it would seem that they would need this to take place before the Arab Summit....and still have time to implement things before the Arab Summit......if they don't push the date back on the Arab Summit.....

Or am I misunderstanding?

Thank you.

You are correct! The plan as I understand it is to have all of the issues behind them before the Summit. I t is good news....

Reflection

Thank you. I don't have the time to read all the good articles posted here. It's good to know that the small amount of reading I do get time to do, I'm half way understanding it correctly.

Allot of awesome news lately, hopefully this roller coaster ride is over soon for us and the Iraqi people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum