WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The right man in the right place

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The right man in the right place Empty The right man in the right place Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

The right man in the right place

16/01/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Sheikh Abbas Sheikh Haniar

The right man in the right place it is necessary to be a man of intelligence of the men loyal to the soil of Iraq and its people proud, knowing that this man of men loyal to the people oppressed by what we heard about a man independent and honest man, a former Iraqi army officers, one of the politicians who have worked against the former regime, was arrested by Saddam's regime, and it's family, we might add, and precious, and we heard in days the last few nominated for the position of through satellite television and the newspapers talked about the possibility of informational Engineer Brigade (Amer Morshedi) to take over the presidency of the Iraqi Intelligence Service, and note that I join my voice with the voices of my brothers, tribal Iraq generous for this office and reconciled to God .....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2The right man in the right place Empty Re: The right man in the right place Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Bye the sea

Heck, I say make the guy President, MP, General and King...anybody could get the job done faster and better than Maliki.

He sounds like a true loyal Citizen.

Regards, bye the sea

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum