WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Al-Sadr directs the representatives of the Sadrist bloc to write his resignation from Parliament

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ikea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Al-Sadr directs the representatives of the Sadrist bloc to write his resignation from Parliament

political    Today, 15:03
Baghdad - I know

Today, Thursday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, directed the representatives of the Sadrist bloc to write his resignation from the House of Representatives, noting that

the country's reform will not be without a national majority government.

Al-Sadr said in his speech, which was followed by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), "I am not interested in anything from power or from politics," indicating

"I am the son of Najaf and Hananah, and I am the son of Muhammad al-Sadr who rejected injustice and humiliation, and I am the one who faced the occupation, humiliated and insulted it, I am the one who To reform he drew his sword and showed his teeth."

He added, "I was not tempted by the world, nor did I seek a supreme authority, nor did I covet a tyrannical policy, nor the money of a worldly world."

And he continued, "Some were tired of this and took it as a mockery, and

they only increased me in a firm insistence and a march towards supreme reform."

He stressed that "today they only want consensus, and they have retracted their statements, which they had in electoral propaganda, that reforming the country will not be without a government of a national majority, because the majority is for us and not for others."

And he said, "As most people have forgotten the suffering of the people as a result of what they call the political blockage, I will not forget or ignore that.

All I want is the people's dignity, security, sustenance and righteousness," explaining that

"from here it became necessary for me not to participate with them so that Iraq returns to a summit of consensus and corruption." and dependency,

so I decided to stay in the parliamentary opposition, but they were unable to form the government, and what they call a political blockage and what I call the artificial blockage remained.

He pointed out that "the survival of the Sadrist bloc is an obstacle to the formation of the government.

All the representatives of the bloc, may God give them honor, are ready to resign from the House of Representatives, and they will not disobey an order," explaining:

"These are two options, either the opposition or the withdrawal."

He pointed out that "Iraq does not need an absolute government,

but rather an absolute government with a majority that serves its people and returns its prestige and obedience to God Almighty."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum