WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

American bank... and a legal person determines the ways to recover it

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ikea

https://almaalomah.me/2022/06/04/601630/

American bank... and a legal person determines the ways to recover it

economic    06/04/2022 | 5:07 pm
Information / Baghdad..

On Saturday, legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi identified the paths to recover the smuggled money and the international move to solve the economic crisis.

Al-Tamimi said in a post on his Facebook page that I saw / the information /, “There is a money-laundering agreement for the year 2005 regarding the recovery of smuggled funds in accordance with articles 55 and 56, including a fee by way of recovering these funds, and

Iraq signed it in 2007 by Law 35 of 2007,” noting that

“the value of The smuggled money is estimated at $500 billion.”

He added, "The US Federal Bank has 65 billion dollars belonging to the previous regime, and it belongs to the Iraqi people,

which Iraq can claim in accordance with Article 28 of the Iraqi-American Strategic Agreement of 2008

which allows Iraq to request economic assistance from America."

He continued, "According to Article 50 of the Charter of the United Nations, countries that fight parties under Chapter VII may request economic assistance from the Security Council, and

Britain and France have announced their readiness to help.

Iraq has fought ISIS, which is under Chapter VII, under Security Council Resolution 2170."

He pointed out that "Iraq is still under Chapter VI of the UN Charter ... due to the existence of financial related matters with Kuwait worth 4 and a half billion dollars ... and

if the political, security and economic crises continue, the Security Council in Iraq may return to international tutelage, i.e. Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations."
finished/25h

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum