WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq discusses the issue of a new exit from Chapter VII

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Bondlady

Bondlady
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

gm me early bird denis lol........thank you for all your postings...u do know im about to induct u into our news hound group dontcha lol Razz .............this is a very good line out of this article and to me it speaks volumes...how about u? **************Economic Aspects, therefore, is the axis that will take place by the central as well as the visit of Mr. al-Maliki********* on the subject of the development of the Iraqi banking transactions,********* which we believe will give the prestige*********** of the Iraqi dinar************ as well as other foreign currencies ********after the level of the Iraqi currency********** has seen a sharp decline in global stock exchange. *********
ty again denis.....BL

gemini5

Thank You Deniscanada!! This if going to be my WooHoo article of the day Very Happy

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

So good to see so many articles recently about Chap VII and Iraq wanting out. Makes a strong, revalued currency seem right around the corner.

Thanks DC

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum