WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary Commission of Economy confirms Cancel to delete the zeros and replace it with the currency of 50 thousand dinars category

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

emmaduke

Parliamentary Commission of Economy confirms Cancel to delete the zeros and replace it with the currency of 50 thousand dinars category

07-05-2015 12:29 PM
Are free -

Parliamentary sources and others close to the Iraqi Central Bank, said that a government committee concluded that a competent decision new cash paper currency printing of fifty thousand dinars category ($ 42), in light of the challenges facing the Iraqi dinar and the strength of local and global market.
She said a member of the Committee of Economy in Parliament, Nora Albjara, in a press conference on Wednesday that a specialized committee formed from the central bank, decided to cancel the idea to delete the zeros of the coins from the category of thousand dinars and 10 thousand dinars; as an option taken previously to combat inflation, and the challenges of the Iraqi currency, and that because of market instability and put the dinar, which itself is under continuous declines against the dollar.
She Albjara, the Committee decided instead to print a new financial category worth fifty thousand dinars. The highest category of cash in Iraq is twenty-five thousand dinars paper, known red paper.
And suffering Iraqi citizens, private traders, the question of buying and selling, where usually carry three large bags of Iraqi currency cash to buy a mid-priced car.
And requires the purchase of a TV at a price of half a million dinars tote bag or an average citizen to own a large enclave, he can put the money from him if the amount of class thousand dinars or 250 dinars cash currency.
Albjara confirmed that the 'Bank for printed hundred thousand dinars category until further notice, until the end of print the fifty thousand dinars class project'.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D3790275&usg=ALkJrhhKs0IQvmH0u32Cz2BVdB-W8Lz8uw

Bye the sea

This topic has been beaten to death throughout the community. This is my first time to chime in here.

If this occurs and a 50K note really is printed, I will forget my dreams, and sell my dinar and realize the ride is over.

While I find it hard to believe the IMF and World Bank would allow such, the Country of Turkey violated their wishes, and had to basically collapse first before finally digging its way out. There was a lot of screaming in the interim.

I sure hope this does not occur, but the possibilites are growing with each new article.

All the best, bye the sea sunny

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum