WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The parliamentary Finance Committee, threatening banks that facilitate money laundering by deterrent penalties

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

[tlm724] and to take deterrent measures against the perpetrators of sabotaging the economy

[tlm724] "the World Bank warned the fallout from the washing process in Iraq and its high risk.

[tlm724] see they had been warned !!!

parothead

parothead

Timmy, I don't think anything phases them. Look what they have done with all of the money that was put back for the country. In 2 years or less they have squander it. It is very disturbing to me. When Yemen and Syria's money has more value than yours there is some serious problems in your country. We look so hard for the improvements we can't see or want to believe the destruction. This new GOI is not getting it done the way we thought. They are still kicking the important laws down the road and supporting the division between the sects.

I read today that Britain/US are going to mediate the issues between the Kurds and Bagdad. What that Fig over! What happen to the agreements, the hugs and kisses......Unbelievable!

I am very discourage with this mess......Sunnis vs. Shia's vs. Kurds , the endless turmoil, greed and senseless killings. We will get rid of ISIL and they will be replaced with the same old militant Shias, back by our new BFF Iran. It is a vicious cycle.

Sorry for the rant.....

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I feel your pain PH ! I find it best to look for the positive things they accomplish on a daily basis, keeping one eye on the big picture and the other eye on the prize ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum