Cabinet held its eighth regular 2015 in Baghdad (Tuesday, February 24, 2015) under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi, and issued by the Council following decisions:
1. Adoption of the implementation of the construction of the crowd popular runway capacity in the investment budget agenda Project exception of the Implementing Regulations of government contracts (2) for the year 2014, and instructions for implementation of the budget for 2015, and to instruct the Ministry of Finance to release the amount of $ 60 million, only sixty million dollars For the purpose of the above that the Commission financial statements for the exchange offer and according to the law through the Ministry of Planning later.
2. recommendation to the House of Representatives to dismiss Mr. Naim Abaub Under secretariat of Baghdad from his post.
3. Approval of the draft federal law of the Supreme Court as the final approved and forwarded to the House of Representatives, according to the provisions of Articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution, with the deletion of paragraph ( B) of Article 9.
4-1 / approval of the recommendations of the committee formed under the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (95) for the year 2014, on the facilitation of visa to the Republic of Iraq measures, contained in the book of the Foreign Ministry with a number: M.kh 23/01/61, dated 11/1 / 2015.
2 / sufficiency approval of the fastest security for issuing visas for religious groups tourist.
3 / continuation of the work of the Diwani command (10) for the year 2013 to oversee the work of the single window in the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities and until the completion of the single window work procedures.
5. Approval of the following:
1 / authorize the Minister of Agriculture, Mr. (Falah Hassan Zeidan Lahibi) to negotiate and sign a cooperation project in the field of plant protection and quarantine between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of Islamic Republic of Iran, as amended by the State Council agreement, according to the provisions of Article (80 / item VI) of the Constitution.
2 / the Foreign Ministry to prepare a document authorization required on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Iraq to the Minister of Agriculture in accordance with the approved contexts, and submit them to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in order to obtain the signature of the Prime Minister.
6. Approval by the Department of Transportation to transfer the headquarters of the General Company for Maritime Transport of the capital Baghdad to Basra province, according to the provisions of Article (4) of the Public Companies Act No. 22 of 1997 as amended.
7. formation of a committee chaired by a representative of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the membership of a representative from each of the ministries: defense, interior, health, oil, trade, and justice shall reconsider ordered the CPA on the functions of the Inspector General and the extent of their compliance with the legislation in force in addition to the scope of work of offices inspectors general in the ministries and state institutions all.
8. Council of Ministers decided the following: the ministries and state institutions of all members, including offices of inspectors general obligation to apply the discipline of state employees to conduct the administrative investigation and the adoption of the recommendations approved by the assignment of any employee to judicial authorities law.
9. approve the allocation of two billion dinars by the Ministry of Finance to the Ministry of Youth and Sports for the purpose of supporting the national teams of different games during the 2015 allocations outside the ministry and unions in batches and depending on the availability of liquidity.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]