19 February 2015 10: 34
BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - Monitoring Center Brief government's achievements in the past six months, reaching 35 accomplishing until now, mostly within the agreed government program implemented during the current session.
And Alangarat text below:
1. achieve the security forces and the popular crowd and all the troops stationed in the battlefield victories and edit many territories after restore confidence and Alheiah Iraqi army and the ongoing preparations for the Liberation of the rest of the territory.
2. Rules of Procedure of the Council of Ministers accomplish.
3. The completion of the National Guard Law.
4. completion of accountability, justice and the law of prohibition of the Baath Party.
5. settle many of the outstanding issues with the Kurdistan region.
6. legislation to create laws that serve the citizen's political environment.
7. lift the curfew from the capital, Baghdad.
8. open many of the streets and the removal of the concrete barriers in many places.
9. start a campaign to expose the corrupt and incompetent people dismiss.
10. give the women's role and assign the Municipality of Baghdad to a woman in a unique gesture since the founding of the Iraqi state.
11. evacuation belonging to the state in the Green Zone property.
12. restructure the security institutions by exempting many security leaders .. which contributed positively sedate in the security establishment and progress of our troops in the war against terror Daash gangs.
13. revealed a large number of aliens in the security establishment.
14. Cancel the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Office and provide revenue to the state.
15. waive titles Emphatic and prevent suspension Photos commander of the armed forces on government buildings and state institutions and the headquarters of security checkpoints and military.
16. Iraq's openness to the international community and the many leaders to visit Iraq.
17. directed towards the international community to support Iraq in its war against terror Daash.
18. approve the financial budget despite the decline in oil revenues in the first month of the current year and not delayed.
19. create a positive atmosphere between the legislative and executive powers to legislate laws that serve the citizen.
20. hold regular meetings weekly basis to the National Security Council to discuss the security situation taking place in the country.
21. promote a climate of transparent and regular meetings of the Council of Ministers in the administration ensured that decisions and directives to work in accordance with the approved schedules.
22. Prevent the streets close by columns officials.
23. protect civilians from the indiscriminate shelling of cities and strikes to the terrorists instead.
24. elimination of kidnapping and robbery gangs.
25. start serious steps to activate the agriculture and livestock sectors of industry and wealth commensurate with the direction of the new government to support these sectors.
26. The regular meetings of the three presidencies to discuss political and security matters and create a healthy atmosphere for the political process.
27. Visit a number of countries and the presence of security and economic conferences to support Iraq in its war against Daash and obtain guarantees to invest in Iraq and help the country in the challenges it faces.
28. Visit the battlefront and the liberated areas and raise the morale of the security forces.
29. take measures that some areas of the capital to be demilitarized zones, including the Karada and Kadhimiya and Adhamiya and Sedea and Mansour.
30. Reduce the checkpoints in Baghdad to help ease traffic momentum happening where.
31. dropping all lawsuits filed by the prime minister for publishing articles against journalists.
32. The launch of the initiative and strategy to support the private sector.
33. The work on the transfer of powers from the government to the provinces and activating the principle of decentralization of the government in power.
34. stop arbitrary arrests and timetables for detainees.
35. The preparation of a comprehensive study on solving the problem of lagging state-owned enterprises .. and will begin work for the proposed measures, including turning the result into productive and profitable companies.
Open: Sheikh Salem
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]