Line the Aaasader Ken Aldillh Almaarzhi Salafi
Anassehamo yolk Alhzd Almrnznbe tasks and responsibility in the spotlight Alentmhh and stimulate support
Iraqi economy, the Bank took a number of decisions, including the ..-
1smoaqqh the appointment of the special representative of the expenses in the bank's board of Sevres
Dalmuaqh on the India compound to cover the expense accounts abroad
US dollar to cover imports and Hogradhary other customers without the need
To the passage of a window Lha currency in irrigated Iraqi Bank and The Bank is
Surveillance Nzq operations within him Msth and transparent yolk plan
Nnhina capacities and capabilities to activate Almsendih credits instead of style
Current and coordination yolk Almassarv-
3salasraa Etcheraa Deposit Insurance Act.
4saltusih to the government to accept the institutions of the state of the instruments issued told
Almassarva own as well as the receipt of taxes and fees in favor of the government.
Dsenzdkil soft to reconsider the restructuring benefits Pmaausa of credit Mnofihr
Alhzd Maronite Iraqi
1lmr2lmrd 9, not
From Arabic translator...
In line with the functions of the central bank and in supporting and stimulating the Iraqi economy, the central bank has taken a number of decisions, among which are:
1) Appointing representatives of private banks to sit on the board of directors of the CBI.
2) The CBI will cover other banks' accounts abroad in US dollars that will eliminate the need to sell US dollars at the CBI. The CBI will conduct such transactions in a simplified and transparent manner in addition to preparing a plan to implement letters of credit instead of the methods being used currently.
3) Expediting the passing of the law that guarantees clients' deposits.
4) Recommending that government institutions accept private banks checks as well as allowing them to receive taxes and other dues on behalf of the government.
5) The establishment of a commission that will look into interest rates to boost deposits and liquidity.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]