WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A culture of savings among home disco lights and the banking book

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

A culture of savings among home disco lights and the banking book

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5/2/2014 0:00

{White shark benefit in today's black}
BAGHDAD - Sana al-Badri,
tin box or a small box of wood, I do not recall precisely the form of Hsalta first. Landmarks, features, color all these details were lost in the depths of my memory, all I remind him that it was a small square shape. That was the first piggy bank purchased by me and my mother with me to throw my ears a small lecture about the importance of the art of saving. That was the first lesson that changed my life completely, it has taken root in my mind the importance of saving, and learned the economy at all, and I realized the fact that the (white shark benifit in black), and that was a help to me not to fall into the cage want
and need.
This is what I talked him Ibtisam Optimizer (teacher), and adds:
I tried repeatedly that I apply that lesson first and Aeksh on my kids, and bought cans of tin, and dedicate each one of them a box so that they might save something, instead of a war of attrition that Aalnnounaa from the beginning of the month until the end of the portfolio of my money, tray tin beautiful colors and drawings abandoned my children and parked on one side of a room Manamanm did not mobilize the lesson first I wanted educated them.

lessons and across  

Archer Nouri (32 years old) I laughed a lot and is relive memories with a tray savings hers, as she said,
"might be surprised to tell him I did not I own final any tray to provide when I was little, but I was the whole his pocket money daily in the depths of a bag of rice in the kitchen of our home. This method has been very successful, especially after numerous attempts by my big brother who was never hesitates to break (Hsalatna) I and my sister Nawal in the period our absence from home as a brother only spoiled between the five girls who are not punishable never .. my mother at that time was one of the cheerleading heavily on process savings and savings often gives him, has taught us girls all the behavior and with great distinction, and I do not deny that I benefited greatly from those experiences and lessons, but I'm still at this moment does not Atawany for saving what I have from my monthly salary after deducting the needs of the home and the boys needed it in order to have a good amount worked at buy gold jewelry because gold (Accessories and Treasury). "  

other ideas

, says mother Carpets (housewife):
"Saving does not mean for me not to waste of money only, but it is not excessive in everything, all the extravagance is the squandering of money in any way, when leaving the water leaking from the tap 'for example, it means that the wages of the water will rise and will pay more than they repaid in the previous month, and this applies to the wasteful use of electricity, and in the preparation of meals, and clothing and other needs and collectibles, as well as we perpetuate electrical appliances, furniture, curtains and all that is in the house, because the maintenance of those things and repair requires paying a lot of money.
shows or carpets more:
"the possibility of any housewife can save a lot of money, if they took care of the assets of her house and kept them from damage and holidays, because it's so will close the outlet ports leak money unnecessarily, and in my opinion that negligence is the first enemy of the provision."

savings Art  

Um Ahmed (55 years old) said in this regard:
"Saving the art and should know this art from an early pedicures for children, especially females of them, so we return the child to respect what belongs of money and the provision of his money in buying things of value, and it is better than Exchange of money to vendors candy that are harmful to his health and his teeth, and when he grows up put his bank account modest not only to protect him from poverty but Aaudh on how the savings as savings leads to an economy in buying what it takes just to get away from Accessories stuff, and this is what I do personally with my children since childhood, as well as I'm trying a little pressure on what we buy from the needs and sparingly as we eat and wear in order to complete the construction of another floor of our house and I'm trying outfitted for Wolde biggest Ki marry him, so I do I provide part of the money Ojmah in advance subscribe them with neighbors and parents renewing whenever over, and I guess that's the best way to save money as advance monthly motivational factors on savings and deposit away from taking a loan from the bank to the building, because the bank loans take a long time their proceedings routine as well as the interest rate Isthsalha bank on this loan, which introduces us to lose extra . "

spend what in the pocket  

and fulfillment Radi (33 years old) employee were not compatible opinion perfectly with its neighbor, Um Ahmed They rely on her life on the logo (Spend it in the pocket comes to you what in the unseen) as the label (disco lights) were not part of the program of her childhood, which and described it as very happy the fact that her father, a market traders beautiful food, did not need to collect and save her money in the piggy bank is small. Wafa says, "I used to love wandering in the markets, and have become accustomed to shopping, often wandering in malls and one after the other, to the shop and buy what I need and what the delicious clothing and cosmetics despite the certainty that it is very bad habits. Wafa concluded her speech saying, "I do not know precisely the value of piggy bank savings this because I have not used it ever in my life."  

disco lights extinct!

event of fulfillment does not look like from near or far if Abu Sally (34 years old) who spoke, saying: "Since the smoothness fingernails, and our people, and in particular My mother is trying hard to teach us the assets of savings and savings, citing many of the parables and stories, which calls for saving the fact that mothers of that time is nice (the time of the sixties and seventies) Echtlvin radically different from the mothers of this time, a woman previously and mother in itself does not leave Tuwaini, however, and learned of her children being a housewife House most likely, at a time when household expenses is very limited, as well as the purchasing power of the Iraqi people, in addition to the lack of technology and communication devices and mobile and Internet bills, which obliges the person bought and paid in order to keep pace, forcing the evolution of society. " Abu Sally went on, saying, "Certainly the size of the seduction of a child at the time, quite different from what it is now, and for this we find the child as soon as they give his family any coins being rushed to the nearest owner markets in order to buy her a piece of confectionery, for this I assure that the culture of disco lights Thrift and deposit of the things that have become extinct at the moment, as with many things Avcqdnaha now. "  

different currency

Karim Mohammed (college student) Velvet attention to the point is absent from the place the entire says: "The thing that does not pay attention to him one is the absence of a coin in our dealings daily, has been a currency appreciation grainy in children more than paper currency current, they are not subject to rupture, so the child feels more secure in the event of his Bedjarha, and can see how much untouched Hsalth of money more easily if he measured the weight of his hands, or if he has to hear the sound of money which by shaken several times, "
The Muhammad: "I believe that the absence of coins Small was the reason behind the decline in savings culture in children because they tend to things the most sensual and to those that produce sounds more than others"

culture of savings accounts  

Hamza says David Salman, Director of Investment Bank in this regard:
"the Iraqi citizen, no matter how many money does not cost the same effort to open a savings account has in the bank, because we frankly miss the culture of savings accounts and deposit our money and collected in a civilized way in the banks, so we find that most of the people even if they were senior traders and contractors collect their money in traditional ways at home or even in Mowers keep them in their homes or in their companies. either his bank accounts shall be allocated only to the conduct of commercial operations only, with the knowledge that the countries of the world and even the Arab countries are very interested to open accounts for them and their children , purpose of savings and deposits and find them from attending to deposit funds with a guarantee for the future of their children and teach them the art of placement in those banks, either in Iraq find Iraqi citizens fear to deal with the banks, not because of what has passed through the country of setbacks security and the exposure of many banks to steal, but because he finds Culture Passbook is a minor and do not fall within its calculations. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum