Announcement No. (2390)
The opening of bids for the Commission on the sale and purchase of dollar daily three hundred and ninety two thousand for the sale and purchase of foreign currency at the Central Bank of Iraq on Thursday 30.05.2013 and the results were as follows:
|The number of banks contribute to the auction||27|
|Price basis on which anchored the auction selling dinars / USD||1166|
|The price at which it auctions Hraoua the satisfaction dinars / USD||-----|
|The amount sold by the bank at auction - USD||268 853 000|
|The amount purchased by the bank at auction - USD||-----|
|Total Buy Offers - U.S.||268 853 000|
|Total Sell - USD||----|
- Price and cash transfers (1179) JD / dollar, including the central bank's commission of $ (13) dinars per dollar.
- The cash purchase price of U.S. $ (1171) JD / USD.
2. quantity sold in cash in the amount of $ 31.325 million and the quantity sold transfers $ (237 528 000) dollars.
3. receive the central bank a commission of 13 dinars per dollar, with a discount 8 JD / USD amounts purchased that is to say: the purchase price of the dollar cash = (sale price of the dollar cash) - $8.
4. continue the Iraqi Central Bank buying and selling of the dollar The price (1166) and receive the same commission mentioned above. report on the exchange rates of the dollar in the markets of the city of Baghdad.