Announcement No. (2377)
The opening of bids for the Commission on the sale and purchase of dollar daily three hundred and seventy-seventh after two thousand for the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the Central Bank of Iraq on Wednesday, 15.05.2013 and the results were as follows:
|The number of banks contribute to the auction||28|
|Price basis on which anchored the auction selling dinars / USD||1166|
|The price at which it auctions Hraoua the satisfaction dinars / USD||-----|
|The amount sold by the bank at auction - USD||161 159 000|
|The amount purchased by the bank at auction - USD||-----|
|Total Buy Offers - U.S.||161 159 000|
|Total Sell - USD||----|
- Price and cash transfers (1179) JD / dollar, including the central bank's commission of $ (13) dinars per dollar.
- The cash purchase price of U.S. $ (1171) JD / USD.
2. quantity sold in cash in the amount of $ 28.375 million and the quantity sold remittances of $ (784 000 132) dollars.
3. receive the central bank a commission of 13 dinars per dollar, with a discount 8 JD / USD amounts purchased that is to say: the purchase price of the dollar cash = (sale price of the dollar cash) - $8.
4. continue the Iraqi Central Bank buying and selling of the dollar The price (1166) and receive the same commission mentioned above. report on the exchange rates of the dollar in the markets of the city of Baghdad.