WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economic calling on the government to postpone the parliamentary work of customs tariff

+4
Reflection
lightingcslt
Fast Eddie
Shredd
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Monday 7 May 2012

Economic calling on the government to postpone the parliamentary work of customs tariff

BAGHDAD - and babysit - a student member of the parliamentary economic committee Aziz Sharif Mayahi the government "to stop the customs tariff and postponed until further notice because it will affect low-income people."

He said in a press statement that "Iraq is a country rich and does not require tax to the citizen" and called on the government to "stop the customs tariff and postponed until further notice while improving the living situation of the Iraqi people because there will be a significant increase in the prices of many commodities."

He explained that "the customs tariff law passed by the House of Representatives and the work will start during the month of June as the law in force in most countries, but Iraq is not possible now, and its need initialized when the situation improves standard of living of the Iraqi people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fast Eddie

WOW imagine that postpone the tariffs. Like we didn't see that coming. Well I did say this might happen.

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

Fast Eddie wrote:WOW imagine that postpone the tariffs. Like we didn't see that coming. Well I did say this might happen.

eddie read it again. it says a student of economics committee wants the govt not to implement the taxes. not the govt itself

Reflection

lightingcslt wrote:
Fast Eddie wrote:WOW imagine that postpone the tariffs. Like we didn't see that coming. Well I did say this might happen.

eddie read it again. it says a student of economics committee wants the govt not to implement the taxes. not the govt itself

I seen that, but, I'm skeptical if they do it. They put everything else off. lol! I'm trying my dangdest to stay possitive. Humor helps a little....

Weeeeeee weeeeee weeeeeeeeee the roller coaster ride never ends.

lol!

Fast Eddie

lightingcslt wrote:

Maybe it was a student who said it, but think about it from another angel we are all here for the same out come & just because I don't see this the same as you doesn't mean it can't happen differently than you see it.
I want this RV to come but why is it a big deal if I see things in a different light than you the way I see it the more prospective you have from others help for others to see what they may not understand.

lets keep an open mind to others opinions we never know when they might see something in a bigger picture that might happen. (that doesn't mean I will be right & it doesn't mean you will be right)

JohnnyZ

JohnnyZ

All these articles are saying is if the value of the dinar has not been raised to a greater level, then delay the tariffs. Just common sense.

Bondlady

Bondlady
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

JohnnyZ wrote:All these articles are saying is if the value of the dinar has not been raised to a greater level, then delay the tariffs. Just common sense.
bout time u finally decided to make some comments lmao

Austin6

Austin6

Thought these taxes were amongst the requirements to accomplishment membership into the WTO along with a tradeable currency?

Reflection

Austin6 wrote:Thought these taxes were amongst the requirements to accomplishment membership into the WTO along with a tradeable currency?

WERD to the D double o G Very Happy WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP

Herb62

Herb62

Reflection wrote:
Austin6 wrote:Thought these taxes were amongst the requirements to accomplishment membership into the WTO along with a tradeable currency?

WERD to the D double o G Very Happy WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP

What !! Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum