WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shabibi: monetary policy in Iraq is bad and the World Bank review

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

TheRock

Having reading the post yesterday from Ali and his thoughts along with all that has been going on, Iraq is truly at the cross roads now. The GOI has to resolve their differences or Iraq is not going anywhere except into another civil war. After following this for many years it has become very apparent that many things need to fall into place and the fighting in the parliament has surely held progress and hindered the monetary policy Shabibi has put in place. I hate to say it but we are looking at a few more months before this is settled. Hang in there it will come to pass.

Bye the sea

Yes, I agree with that time frame.

Months, as now I am resigned to January as my target window with the brief exception of possibly September if the lower denoms are actually rolled out during last qtr. ---- and that is a big "if" based on what we know today.....

All the best everyone, enjoy your spring,
bye the sea

TheRock

Bye the sea wrote:Yes, I agree with that time frame.

Months, as now I am resigned to January as my target window with the brief exception of possibly September if the lower denoms are actually rolled out during last qtr. ---- and that is a big "if" based on what we know today.....

All the best everyone, enjoy your spring,
bye the sea

I fully agree with you.. The LD's will be a very good indicator,, not the talk the CBI or GOI has been saying

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum