WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

baghdad governo accuses u.s. elements of palnning to assassinate him

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

Baghdad (AIN)-Baghdad Governor, Salah Abdul Razaq, announced arresting four armed US elements accused of "intending to assassinate" him near his residence in Shalgiyah area in Baghdad.

Abdul Razaq stated to All Iraq News Agency (AIN) that “Four US armed elements had been arrested by my security guards near my residence," noting that "I believe they were intending to assassinate me for there is no Official or Governmental Institution near my residence," noting that "The area was completely empty due to Arbaeen Pilgrimage.”

“My personal guards suspected a BMW vehicle, after stopping the vehicle, they found four US persons, two women and two men, with body armours, automatic weapons and silenced guns," he added.

"They had been transferred to the Sixth Brigade of the Federal Police to be investigated there,” Abdul Razaq assured.

"Such incident indicates the involvement of these elements in former assassination attempts," he concluded. /End/
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum