WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Expert economic: to delete the zeros of the three project does not lead to the strengthening of the Iraqi dinar .. And will cost the state large sums of money

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gemini5

Expert economic: to delete the zeros of the three project does not lead to the strengthening of the Iraqi dinar .. And will cost the state large sums of money
On: Friday 30/12/2011 11:48

Baghdad (news) .. Emphasized the economic expert Ikram Abdul Aziz said the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency has no effect on the dinar and the Iraqi economy, but just switch the form of currency outside, noting it would cost the state large sums of money when implemented.

Thank you TPQ12001 at Peoples Dinar for this article

said Abdul Aziz told the reporter Agency (news) today Friday: that the strength of the Iraqi dinar depends on the strength of the Iraqi economy and its diversity, ie diversity of revenue annual State through the activation of all economic sectors, and the Iraqi economy diversified revenue rather than a yield economy unilaterally dependent on oil.
She said Abdul-Aziz: that the project to delete three zeroes from the Iraqi currency does not lead to the strengthening of the Iraqi dinar and the national economy, but it just reduces the money supply in the market, asserting that a sound by the Central Bank to facilitate the trading process and provide the currency with a few categories.
She pointed out: This project will cost the state money large and expensive through the process of printing currency and instruct citizens on how to use and dealing in them, stressing that this project has no impact either negatively or positively on the Iraqi economy.
The economic expert if it wants monetary policy to work to strengthen the Iraqi dinar, it has to go towards the restructuring of economic sectors Iraqi and diversity in its infrastructure in order to strengthen the Iraqi economy and then the Iraqi currency.
The Iraqi Central Bank has announced earlier that the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency exists in spite of the criticisms directed against him by officials and economists, will be implemented after two years from now. / Finished / 8. n. r /

http://www.ikhnews.c...n=view&id=28644

We have seen this a couple of times now.
"Will be implemented after two years"

Fast Eddie

well we see things differently on this as opinions go I see the end in 2 years not the beginning.
we also have seen stuff that show a difference in the way things look.

Reflection

Fast Eddie wrote:well we see things differently on this as opinions go I see the end in 2 years not the beginning.
we also have seen stuff that show a difference in the way things look.

Smoke screen to get people to jump ship maybe?

gemini5

Fast Eddie and Reflection..Thank you both for your reply...I think this is what everyone needs to be clear on...The process will take 2 years.....not starting in two years...I only get to watch chat a few minutes at a time but have seen ppl come in that do not understand what we believe to be the process.....I hope that the ones that take the time to read alot of the news that is so generously posted here will read this Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum